Health
Bala Bangles Resistance Loop Bands, Set of 5

Bala Bangles Resistance Loop Bands, Set of 5

Feel the flex and add intensity to your workout with Bala Bands, 100% natural latex resistance bands.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bala Bangles Resistance Loop Bands, Set of 5!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie G.
Bala Bangles Resistance Loop Bands, Set of 5 uploaded by Melanie G.
Recently, I purchased these Bala stretch exercise bands. Each side has a level from 1-5. In addition, there are super motivating slogans on the other side. You can add these into your work out routine. They all fit neatly right in the black pouch to throw in your purse, leave at gym in locker etc...
Allison M.
Richmond, VA
Bala Bangles Resistance Loop Bands, Set of 5 uploaded by Allison M.
Cute and compact! This set of 5 bands comes with a black mesh storage case with zipper. The bands vary from low to high resistance and I tend to use the middle (3) band. They’re perfect for my workouts and each has a motivational saying on it which is so fun! Definitely worth the money and I would purchase again if I had to.
Sandy C.
Monterey Park, CA
These are just okay. A bit thin and not wide enough. I wanted to use for knee strengthening exercises and they were not very comfortable. I think I will look for another product.

Looking for your answer?