MakeupPerfume & Colognenabeel perfumes
Bakhoor Nasaem Incense (40gm) by Nabeel Perfumes- 3 pack

Bakhoor Nasaem Incense (40gm) by Nabeel Perfumes- 3 pack

by nabeel perfumes

A beautiful smelling popular bakhoors, gentle to burn and slow to release the bakhoor fragrance. Supplied in 30gm or 40gm blocks that looks like a small bar of chocolate, sealed inside foil wrapping . This type of incense should be burnt on coal or...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bakhoor Nasaem Incense (40gm) by Nabeel Perfumes- 3 pack!
How would you rate this product?
Nyc.Fahima K.
Really enjoyed using this throughout the month. It has a strong nice smell too it. I've enjoyed it alot.
Sindy R.
6531 NW 87th Avenue T - 28659
Bakhoor Nasaem Incense (40gm) by Nabeel Perfumes- 3 pack uploaded by Sindy R.
What an extraordinary product. Someone recommended that I use these. Wow !!! Scent is looooooonnnggg lasting. You don't even need to burn them to get the scent, you can just leave the packaging open and it definitely gets in the air and has my entire place smelling sensational. I love this product and would definitely be repurchasing.
Marianne M.
London
Ahhhh I burn this nearly everyday! The smell is just heavenly! Great for relaxing and de stressing!

Looking for your answer?