Bakery on Main Truebar Walnut Cappuccino Cereal Bars

Truebar Walnut Cappuccino Cereal Bars: Non-GMO Good source of fiber Omega 3 from chia Gluten free Kosher I'm a walnut cappuccino bar with nothing to hide 1.4 oz. granola bars Includes 12 bars see more...

• Would love to try this out whre can i purchase 2 Answers
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love bars for snacks or a small breakfast and these were perfect. They had a nice taste and kept me full for acouple hours. I will continue to buy these and hope to find different flavors at the store.
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
I recently went vegan and was looking for a nutrient dense snack bar and stumbled across this is the supermarket. I thought he flavor combo might be a bit weird but gave it a try anyway and OH MY, it is now my favorite bar to carry on my purse or gym bag... Yum Yummmm!
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
I've tried certain ones and this brand I truly love , if I'm feeling for a snack I just take one of these from the kitchen and I'm good to go so it's definitely a Must Try
Tk K.
I really enjoy these cereal bars. They taste good and fill you up for a snack. They are affordable .
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Delicious! This is a great tasting, filling, easy to carry along snack. Worth the buy!
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Would love to try this out whre can i purchase