Bakery On Main Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Kayla L.

BY BAKERY ON MAIN

Made With Whole Grain Certified Gluten Free Oats, Chia, Flax, Amaranth & Quinoa. High Fiber. Non GMO. Dairy & Casein Free. Low Sodium. Gluten Free. Wheat Free. Trans Fat Free. Cholesterol Free. Bakery on Main Gourmet Naturals It all started in the small  bakery of a natural foods market on Main Street in Glastonbury, Conneticut.  Founder Michael Smulders listened to his Celiac customers complain about the taste of many of the glut. see more...

Bakery On Main Gluten Free Instant Oatmeal
  • "Being on a gluten free diet means sometimes you end up eating some not so tasty things through trial and error--happy to report that this is a winner." in 3 reviews
Dede D.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
This taste is so good!!! I recently started eating oatmeal as a snack when I'm hungry rather than unhealthy snacking. And this makes me feel like I'm snacking because of the amazing taste but I still get the full feeling of all the oats in this product. I've never craved oatmeal until now.
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
Review for: Strawberry Shortcake more...
This is my favorite oatmeal. Healthy and delicious. I eat it every morning for breakfast. The protein packed oatmeal leaves me full until lunch. Who says dieting has to be boring?
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My new favorite instant oatmeal! HOLY EFF. sweet but not overly sweetened. Ingredients are great! Not to expensive compared to relative instant oatmeal. Definitely will purchase again!
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It's always a wonderful thing when you find gluten free products that taste yummy! This oatmeal scores miles above most others I've tried. It's great on it's own or with add-ins like peanut butter or fruit. It's filling which is also rare with many gluten free things!
Danielle G.
Islip Terrace, NY
This is the best gluten free oatmeal I have ever tried, not only is the packaging super attractive, but the taste is unbeatable by far. This apple pie flavor is my favorite...fills me up perfectly at breakfast time and gives me a great energy boost.

Awesome with a BIT of almond milk!
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
My whole family really enjoys this oatmeal. Being on a gluten free diet means sometimes you end up eating some not so tasty things through trial and error--happy to report that this is a winner. Great flavor that pleases me and the kids.
Lizzy c.
Finding gluten free oatmeal that dosn't taste like puke is close to impossible but this brand I was very satisfied. I love adding peanut butter to mine. You have to be very careful with gluten free oatmeal but this one has worked very well with me every time. Give it a try.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
This is really a delicious brand of pre-made oatmeal. If you can't make your own, this is a great sub. Just watch how much you eat it - too much fiber and sugar isn't good for anyone.
mallory G.
Chino Hills, CA
I seriously love bakery on main oatmeal! I have tried this flavor and also the blueberry scone and they are both delicious! I ser them sometimes at target but its a hit or miss.
Influenster M.
This is the best oatmeal ever the packages is just enough and not leaving you ant more the taste is outstanding and i guarantee you wont find any better

Walmart