Bakery On Main Gluten Free Granola Bars uploaded by Wendy G.

BY BAKERY ON MAIN

Good Things Come From Small Batches!® Gluten Free Whole Grains. Made with certified gluten free oats, amaranth & quinoa for a great source of whole grains. Made with flax & chia seeds for a great source of omega 3 & omega 6 essential fatty acids. Start your day with a delicious gluten free granola bar or... Dip in yogurt. Keep one in your bag, car or office for snacking emergencies. More Taste Bud Happiness! It al. see more...

Daisy  .
I bought these because I like eating granola bars in the morning and wanted to try a new brand. Even though I am not allergic to gluten, I decided to give these a try. I expected them to be sweeter and honestly more delicious tasting because peanut butter chocolate combinations are usually pretty good. The more I ate, I got used to it but these bars are a bit tough and not that flavorful.
Emily H.
I was hesitant to try this at first, but I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely buy these again.
Pierce G.
This is delicious! Almost ate an entire bag in one sitting!
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried the maple cranberry and I'm hooked. When I went gluten free, I was struggling to find affordable snacks that I was comfortable sharing with my toddler.
We both liked the granola (she less than I, which is good for me). And, I don't feel guilty for indulging more regularly with a snack that's still fairly good for me!
Katy F.
stamford, CT
There aren't many breakfast options for people who like to eat gluten free. I have only tried the banana nut version so far, but this granola/cereal is great! I normally eat it with plain yogurt. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Danielle G.
Bakery On Main is an amazing brand ! I love their oatmeal and when I saw they had granola (which i add to my yogurt almost every day) I picked it up of course. I love that it gives a nice crunch with healthy ingredients and fiber
Olivia B.
Nashua, NH
I picked this up because I was looking for a new granola and I love! It's very natural tasting and is great in yogurt
Laine H.
I have a lot of food allergies- I like Bakery on Main products because I don't have to worry about having a reaction to their food. The granola is really good with vanilla almond milk.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
Good granola. The pieces are too big to sprinkle on yogurt. But I can eat this as a snack by itself.
Jocelyn R.
One of my favorite gfree granola's was not easily purchased where I lived. I came across Bakery on Main at Wal-Mart. It quickly became a favorite! It is yummy, great for on the go snacking and holds up well in milk.
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
What kind of different varieties of granola are there?
Adelayda S.