Bakery On Main Gluten Free Granola Bars uploaded by Wendy G.

BY BAKERY ON MAIN

Good Things Come From Small Batches!® Gluten Free Whole Grains. Made with certified gluten free oats, amaranth & quinoa for a great source of whole grains. Made with flax & chia seeds for a great source of omega 3 & omega 6 essential fatty acids. Start your day with a delicious gluten free granola bar or... Dip in yogurt. Keep one in your bag, car or office for snacking emergencies. More Taste Bud Happiness! It al. see more...

Rebecca L.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my Favorite Granola Product, it is all natural, and taste wonderful, I eat this right out of the bag. It comes in a nice size too! It is a mid tier price range, I usually buy this at Swanson Health Products Store, it is often the best place to get it. Overall I am very happy with this Granola!
Lindsey L.
San Marcos, TX
I bought this because of how beneficial it was to your body compared to a lot of granola that you think is healthy, but the ingredients say otherwise. Just on the front of the package you can read how many benefits there are! I purchased the Fiber Power, Triple Berry Granola to put in my yogurt and snack on alone because thats my favorite flavor but the fact that it has 9 grams of fiber is awesome! I'm in college so its VERY hard to not get enough fiber and vitamins on a daily basis!
Lizzy c.
It is very hard to find gluten free oatmeal so that means it is almost imposible to find good gluten free granola. Giving up granola was hard for me because I ate yogurt and granola everyday. Such a good snack or breakfast but this stuff I am not crazy about due to the fact it doesn't give me that granola taste. It should be called something else not granola. It tasted fine and didn't make me sick but I just don't think I will ever find a "granola" that I like.
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I tried the maple cranberry and I'm hooked. When I went gluten free, I was struggling to find affordable snacks that I was comfortable sharing with my toddler.
We both liked the granola (she less than I, which is good for me). And, I don't feel guilty for indulging more regularly with a snack that's still fairly good for me!
Cassie E.
Woodland Hls, CA
This is my favorite brand of gluten-free granola! I've tried a few different flavors and I think the Rainforest Crunch is my favorite so far. There are definitely less expensive granolas out there but I haven't had a store-bought gluten-free variety that tasted better - this is worth the price!
Daisy  .
I bought these because I like eating granola bars in the morning and wanted to try a new brand. Even though I am not allergic to gluten, I decided to give these a try. I expected them to be sweeter and honestly more delicious tasting because peanut butter chocolate combinations are usually pretty good. The more I ate, I got used to it but these bars are a bit tough and not that flavorful.
Katy F.
stamford, CT
There aren't many breakfast options for people who like to eat gluten free. I have only tried the banana nut version so far, but this granola/cereal is great! I normally eat it with plain yogurt. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Danielle G.
Bakery On Main is an amazing brand ! I love their oatmeal and when I saw they had granola (which i add to my yogurt almost every day) I picked it up of course. I love that it gives a nice crunch with healthy ingredients and fiber
Jocelyn R.
One of my favorite gfree granola's was not easily purchased where I lived. I came across Bakery on Main at Wal-Mart. It quickly became a favorite! It is yummy, great for on the go snacking and holds up well in milk.
Courtney W.
W Leechburg, PA
This is by far the yummiest granola I've ever tried! it's crunchy and full of flavor, perfect alone, or to top yogurt. get rid of that unhealthy stuff and get some of this!
irene s.
S Plainfield, NJ
What kind of different varieties of granola are there?
Adelayda S.