GroceryBakeryBakery Fresh
Soft Strawberry Cookie, 825-Ounce (Pack of 18)

Bakery Fresh Soft Strawberry Cookie, 8.25-Ounce (Pack of 18)

by Bakery Fresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bakery Fresh Soft Strawberry Cookie, 8.25-Ounce (Pack of 18)!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna M.
Lewiston
I loved these as a kid and had forgotten about them for so many years. They are soft and I really look forward to getting to the raspberry center.
Str8beauty -.
Pittsburgh, PA
One of my favorite cookies growing up. So soft and chewy not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend. Not very healthy but a great snack on a cheat day..
Shanell B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are so very tasty, and they are definitely the best price !!! My huband and i buy 2 packs every trip to the store
Zainab S.
These cookies are centered with a chewy strawberry filling. These are good to eat as a snack with coffee or tea.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
These do not look appealing to me whats so ever i do not like cookies with any type of fruit in them ;/

Looking for your answer?