BY BAKER'S

Recipe: Semi-Sweet Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Morsel Cookies. see more...

Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
I use these all the time. So many uses and the price is good for chocolate. I use this brand more than others
Saranda M.
Melts perfectly. Great for a chocolate fountain very creamy. Great for baking or any recipe you can think of.
Angelina V.
Madera, CA
They were ok. I prefer any other brand before this brand. Especially nestle. Now nestle has the best cookies.
morgan j.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Eman H.
Delicious fresh cookies. Better than toll house, tastes like home. Could use a little nutmeg in the recipe
Ajohnique D.
Suitland, MD
We make chocolate cookies all the time. We love make them together and we love making them for each other.
Didn't know kraft also had chocolate, makes sense tho. Haven't had this product but it looks good i guess
Sabrina d.
Oil City , PA
I love trying to make different things with melted chocolates it's so easy to melt and everything else.
Lindsey H.
Paris
My favorite chocolate chips to bake with. Melt perfectly and always easy to use. Absolutely delicious
Lily G.
Harlingen
I love to bake and enjoy this brand of chocolate chips. They make the cookie. I absolutely love it.