BY BAKER'S

Recipe: Semi-Sweet Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Morsel Cookies. see more...

Angelica A.
Stockton , CA
We frequently bake in our house. It's a must do at least once a week and anytime a recipe calls for chocolate chips these are the ones I use
Stephanie C.
Fletcher
Chocolate is life. You can make so much candy when melted down. Ooor you coukd crack open a bag and eat til you're disgusted with yourself.
Kayce K.
I love these products. I got mine through my ipsy package I get each month. Used it a couple of times and was pleased with it every time.
Danitza C.
san diego
You can never go wrong with these! They come out so delicious! I definitely recommend to those people that always wanna try a new brand
Jordann L.
I love baking and I add these morsels too many things that I bake. They're very sweet and they're little. So a little goes a long way.
Kelli J.
Holland , MI
these are a fun snack to toss in your child's lunch and are super to bake with.  we've never been disappointed with this brand!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
These are great for baking (and sneaking a few!) They are always rich and fresh. I use them frequently, especially over the holidays!
Brianna D.
i use these to make treats for my daughters daycare, they absolutely love it! i love how its semi sweet not too sweet for my baby.
Yadora M.
Greatest guilty pleasure if I don't write so myself. Goes great with any goober as well. 5 stars goes for this delightful treat.
Karley T.
I like the use these chocolate chips because they taste go and melt ptefectly in my baking. And they are a very reasonable price.