BY BAKER'S

Recipe: Semi-Sweet Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Morsel Cookies. see more...

Erica S.
Oliver Springs
If I don't pick of a bag of Ghiradeli chocolate chips then Bakers is definitely the way to go! I've put this is everything from cakes to pudding and they taste smooth and rich and add a great texture to your dessert! Highly recommend! Very satisfied with this product.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I absolutely love these for baking, especially to use in chocolate chip cookies! These are also great to use for making candies and chocolates. The flavor is wonderful, these melt down nice and smooth. Not overly sweet nor are they bitter. I highly recommend.
Hanna G.
Perfect for making a gnash or chocolate chip cookies. Weather you get dark chocolate or milk chocolate, these are good to bake with no matter what you are making. The first time I used them , I never went back to any other morsels. They even provide nice recipes on the packaging!
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
These are the bomb. I love to bake with them. They melt easily (even in your mouth) and don't taste bitter like many chocolate chips do. Anytime you bake with these it's bound to be delicious. The only thing I don't like is they aren't the cheapest.
Hailey P.
These are the best baking chocolate chips out there! They are so good and they really are the best quality that you can buy. Yes, they are lore on the expensive side but they really are so so so delicious and worth the expensiveness in the end. Love!
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
I add half a dozen of Bakers Chocolate Chips to my morning coffee. It makes my coffee better than any coffee shop. We also use the chocolate chips in cooking or for a healthy snack with fruit. I recommend Bakers Chocolate Chips.
Kennedy B.
Saint Francis, MN
I use these whenever I am baking. This is the only brand of chocolate I will use to bake. No matter if it’s the chocolate chips or the big bricks of chocolate. It taste so Devine and the finished product tastes even better!
Courtney L.
When I make chocolate chip cookies homemade I always have these on hand. They are so easy to use and even come with their own recipe on the back of the bag. I usually buy them at Walmart because they have such good value.
Michal H.
Killeen , TX
My favorite chocolate chips mmmmmm I can taste them right now lol they have an amazing flavor they are delicious I used them for my chocolate chip cookies they weren’t pricey I’m overall satisfied and I recommend them for sure
Sophia D.
East Northport
Chocolate is my absolute favorite and I could probably eat this whole bag in one sitting, is that gross? Maybe but I don’t care these are delicious and they make my heart happy! They also go great in my morning oatmeal