BY BAKER'S

Recipe: Semi-Sweet Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Morsel Cookies. see more...

Darcy S.
Indianapolis
This is a very good idea.  Bakers chocolate is a go-to for baking and candy making.  It's one down side in classic form is you have to break it into pieces to use.  Have you ever had a piece go flying across the kitchen when you try to cut it with your knife?  Or end up with more on tour fingers than in the recipe when you use your hands?  Well TA-DA!  THey've cut it for you.
Tammy R.
Fairview
Great product. Great to cook with. It is a fine substiute when you cannot find Nestles toll house morsals. It is a bit pricy, and they tend to not go on sale. I would happily use in the future for any baking that I do. Good creamy chocolate. And Of course the Kids love anything chocolate.
Danielle F.
Burkburnett, TX
This was great for making chocolate chip cookies with my kiddos. The perfect size and flavor, bitter but not too bitter. I usually look online for the best cookie recipes or make puppy chow with this chocolate. I am a repeat buyer and intend on buying this for my next baking project!
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
Baker's semi-sweet chocolate morsels are the only ones my family uses and their holiday baking. They have a wonderful taste without being too chocolatey. They turn out perfect in any recipe that calls for chocolate morsels. Bakers and Christmas are synonymous for happy holidays.
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
This brand or cookies are amazing. They are very easy to make and do not take long at all. And I know every ones parents have told you "don't eat that raw cookie dough" but who actually listens to them, raw cookie dough is amazing and this brand is good cooked or raw.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
If I don't pick of a bag of Ghiradeli chocolate chips then Bakers is definitely the way to go! I've put this is everything from cakes to pudding and they taste smooth and rich and add a great texture to your dessert! Highly recommend! Very satisfied with this product.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I absolutely love these for baking, especially to use in chocolate chip cookies! These are also great to use for making candies and chocolates. The flavor is wonderful, these melt down nice and smooth. Not overly sweet nor are they bitter. I highly recommend.
Hanna G.
Perfect for making a gnash or chocolate chip cookies. Weather you get dark chocolate or milk chocolate, these are good to bake with no matter what you are making. The first time I used them , I never went back to any other morsels. They even provide nice recipes on the packaging!
Bailey H.
Waverly Hall, GA
I love these chocolate chips!! It taste so good and you can literally put it on anything!!! These chocolate chips is very affordable and I would recommend this product to anyone!!! Great flavor and good prices!!! My family loves these chocolate chips so I will definitely buy it again!!
Hayley B.
Caldwell, TX
These are the bomb. I love to bake with them. They melt easily (even in your mouth) and don't taste bitter like many chocolate chips do. Anytime you bake with these it's bound to be delicious. The only thing I don't like is they aren't the cheapest.