BY BAKERS #17 in Baking Chips & Bars

Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Bar.
New!
Since 1780.
4 oz easy break bar.
Same great chocolate.
All natural; 56% cacao. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katie C.
Kansas City, KS
I used a box and a half of Baker's semi-sweet chocolate to make chocolate chip cookies for the holidays. It was the first time I've tried making cookies with chopped chocolate instead of using bagged chips, and the results were OUTSTANDING. This chocolate melted smoothly, packing a chocolatey punch in every bite, without being too sweet or overpowering the cookie base. I'll definitely be using Baker's chocolate for more cookies in the future!
Jaime C.
This is great for making muddy buddies. It's so easy to work with. Sometimes I sneak a chunk as is!! It's good stuff :) I try to get it when it's on sale!
Hana C.
I love using these bars! I bought a few different chocolate bars recently because I was planning on making chocolate covered strawberries and pretzels. This was the best bar out of all of them!

I melted the bar in a bowl on the stove over a pot of water (like a double broiler). It melted smoothly and covered the strawberries so beautifully! They looked like they were store bought because the chocolate set so nicely and it was smooth. It set pretty quickly too. Definitely a bar/brand I keep in stock now.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
My go to when I want to make chocalote covered pretzels, or chocalote covered bananas... etc. Take awhile to melt, but they are not overly sweet. So they are just right! Also, it dries pretty fast!
Kristen R.
These are a go-to around the holidays. Whether I am making chocolate covered pretzels or chocolate covered peanuts, I always use this bar. It melts well and tastes fabulous!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Love these bars. Me & my mother use them every year around Christmas time to make lots of candies dipped in chocolate. They are great quality & taste really good, also have an affordable price. I'd highly recommend if you're looking for that perfect chocolate to dip your candy in. :)
Angela R.
Best thing to use when wanting to dip something in chocolate! They melt great. I take two ritz crackers, put peanut butter in the middle and then dip them in this! They are amazing!
Stephanie M.
Eagle, ID
Baker's is my go-to for baking chocolate. It melts beautifully. I use it for chocolate pudding, cookies, brownies, etc. It has a great chocolate flavor. The price is very reasonable too!
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
I am gluten and dairy free so this product works really well for me because it does not contain those ingredients. You can find it at almost any grocery store or convenient store
Tia Z.
Watertown
This is the only chocolate I used when making brownies or chocolate cake from scratch. It's extremely hard to cut or break apart but worth it in the end.