Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Squares uploaded by Maggie D.Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Squares uploaded by Joanne H.

BY BAKERS

Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate Squares.
Since 1780.
2x more product than competitor's package*.
8 individually wrapped 1 oz squares.
All natural 54% cacao. see more...

• Could you use this as you do almond bark? I have not used...1 Answers
Joanne H.
I am so disappointed they changed their bar sizes. I liked them the bigger style. The thin ones don't break evenly and you end up with less in the box, for the same price or more.
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
If you are going to bake with chocolate this is one of the BEST options in my opinion. It is rich and decadent. It doesn't have the greasy mouth feel that some cheaper chocolates have.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
These are great. They're easy to use and melt nicely, and the finished product always comes out tasting great. They are also more economical than a lot of other brands.
Ashley M.
I love using this chocolate in baked goods, especially in my favorite chocolate cupcakes. I can usually find it reasonably priced and I think it's a great quality to use when baking.
Samantha E.
Melted and used for base in chocolate cherry cookies. Chocolate was amazing, not grainy and great taste and consistency.
Pri S.
Good chocolate for baking but not otherwise. It is not the best I have used but cheaper than those other alternatives
JLyn J.
Marquette, MI
This product is used best when baking. I very much enjoy using this product as a shaving to go over my cupcakes.
Maggie D.
Portage La Prairie, MB
Purchased at: Safeway
Worked so well to melt and take a new shape for my Christmas baking! The semi sweet is not as sweet as most chocolates marked the same. I liked that though! Maybe go to milk chocolate if you need the sweetness
Samantha L.
Pennsylvania
Could you use this as you do almond bark? I have not used these yet. Whats your favorite recipe with these?