Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by ☽☼☾ T.Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Lic. E.Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar uploaded by Teran F.

BY BAKERS #49 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Baker's Premium White Chocolate Baking Chocolate Bar.
New!
Since 1780.
4 oz easy break bar.
Same great chocolate. see more...

Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Baker's chocolate products are all good, and the white chocolate bar is no exception.  It melts well, breaks into smaller pieces easily, and tastes great.  Keep in mind, this isn't meant for candy coating, so you may have some thinness issues if that's how you intend to use it.  For baking, it's great!
Eileen G.
I find that this bar is really great for melting. I use it to make cake balls. The flavor is really good, and it melts really well. (even in the microwave.)
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
I use this chocolate for my chocolate covered strawberries and for my chocolate covered pretzels. Amazing taste and amazing price. Perfect for anything.
Yesli P.
Morton, IL
This product was great. I used it for making some cranberry bars and they turned out delicious. I would definitely buy again.
Heather C.
Lawrenceville
I love this because it melts so well.  Sometimes white chocolate can taste funny.  Not this it is smooth and tasty!
Teran F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very good white chocolate ! We use it for strawberries put chocolate over them perfect well done tastes amazing
Chury G.
El paso, TX
Good high quality chocolate. Great for kero recepies! Healthy chocolate that tastes great
Lic. E.
Doral, FL
I'm a chovolate lover and a passionate baker. This is a must have in my kitchen to try out some chocolate recipes. A really good and tasting chocolate. You can find in in any big market.
Shubcharan S.
Bought these today to make my own chocolates at home for celebrating Valentine's day and I was sooo impressed. They were pretty easy to chop and melt over the stove. The consistency after melting had no lumps. I added some red food dye to make the chocolate pink and it blended so well. My chocolates turned out so wonderful! I'll definitely be using these again next time! They are a bit on the sweet side, but you can balance it out with some semi-sweet chocolate, nuts, etc.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Is this the stuff you would use for cake pops?