BAKER'S JOY The Original No-Stick W/Flour Baking Spray 5 OZ AEROSOL CAN uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BAKER'S JOY

Baker's Joy The Original No-Stick Baking Spray with Flour: One step-no mess Helps keep dough or batter from sticking Ideal for all mixes and recipes Fat free see more...

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Foodie Expert
I thought this was going to be a great product but it wasn't. I have to angle the button on top just right so it wouldn't just suddenly stop on me when I'm trying to spray. No matter how many times I spray and no matter the angle I have it at there is a lot of the spray just foaming up right as it gets out and it goes all over my fingers. I will not be buying this product and I recommend that none of you do either.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
BAKER'S JOY The Original No-Stick W/Flour Baking Spray 5 OZ AEROSOL CAN I just bought this for the first time and am happy with the quality and with how well this product work for me. I typically use this to coat bake wear and pans when frying. This does prevent sticking very well.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Foodie Expert
I bought this for the first time! Wow! I won't be buying another other again! I have tried the crisco and flour many times.. this is was better! A little more pricey then regular cooking spray. I am 100% satisfied and highly suggest to other bakers!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
I hated Baker's Joy! I figured I would give it a try and it was anything but a joy. It left a greasy topping on all the Jell-O that I had made into molds and it flavored them with a nasty taste. I will stick with Pam from now on and not worry about the extra cost because it works so much better! Don't waste your money
Megan D.
Megan D.
Foodie Expert
I have been using this spray for years! It works fabulously on any type of pan... Light or dark. I don't have an issue with build up or residue, either. I've used it for cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and more! I definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Garwood, NJ
I would be lost without this stuff. I've tried Pam and plain butter and flour when baking but nothing works as well as this. If you're a baker, you must try this.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
This stuff rocks! Makes greasing a pan for baking a breeze and works so well. Its a pain to grease and flour a pan and this makes it instant. The baked goods don't stick and come right off or out of the pan. Very awesome product.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Great for all sorts of baking! Doesn't leave your baked goods greasy but instead moist and easy to remove from pans. Only downside is that aerosol cans aren't beneficial to the environment.
Chavella K.
Chavella K.
Prestonsburg, KY
Foodie Expert
I use this when I bake anything and it does its job but smells horrible and sometimes leaves a taste behind.
Jamie r.
Jamie r.
Springdale, AR
Foodie Expert
I like using this product when I bake because it is flour based rather than pure oil based. I feel like it leaves my baked goods without the "greasy outer taste" that traditional oil sprays sometimes leave.