BAKER'S JOY The Original No-Stick W/Flour Baking Spray 5 OZ AEROSOL CAN uploaded by Teresa C.

BY BAKER'S JOY

Baker's Joy The Original No-Stick Baking Spray with Flour: One step-no mess Helps keep dough or batter from sticking Ideal for all mixes and recipes Fat free see more...

Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
BAKER'S JOY The Original No-Stick W/Flour Baking Spray 5 OZ AEROSOL CAN I just bought this for the first time and am happy with the quality and with how well this product work for me. I typically use this to coat bake wear and pans when frying. This does prevent sticking very well.
Allison S.
I bought this for the first time! Wow! I won't be buying another other again! I have tried the crisco and flour many times.. this is was better! A little more pricey then regular cooking spray. I am 100% satisfied and highly suggest to other bakers!
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
I love using this instead of the Crisco with sifted flour. It's so much easier to just spray this on the pan and then pour your batter in, time saving as well. Cakes come out clean every time!
Erika E.
My go to for baking anything!
It never fails and I always have a minimum of 2-4 cans in my pantry.
I usually stock up when Target or my local grocery store has them on sale 2/$5.
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I thought this was going to be a great product but it wasn't. I have to angle the button on top just right so it wouldn't just suddenly stop on me when I'm trying to spray. No matter how many times I spray and no matter the angle I have it at there is a lot of the spray just foaming up right as it gets out and it goes all over my fingers. I will not be buying this product and I recommend that none of you do either.
Courtney B.
Great falls, Mt
I hated Baker's Joy! I figured I would give it a try and it was anything but a joy. It left a greasy topping on all the Jell-O that I had made into molds and it flavored them with a nasty taste. I will stick with Pam from now on and not worry about the extra cost because it works so much better! Don't waste your money
Megan D.
I have been using this spray for years! It works fabulously on any type of pan... Light or dark. I don't have an issue with build up or residue, either. I've used it for cakes, cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and more! I definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This stuff rocks! Makes greasing a pan for baking a breeze and works so well. Its a pain to grease and flour a pan and this makes it instant. The baked goods don't stick and come right off or out of the pan. Very awesome product.
Jamie R.
Springdale, AR
I like using this product when I bake because it is flour based rather than pure oil based. I feel like it leaves my baked goods without the "greasy outer taste" that traditional oil sprays sometimes leave.
Jacquie W.
Pueblo, CO
If there is one thing I dislike about baking, it would be preparing the pans with butter and flour! This product makes my baking life so much easier and works great! And it's super affordable!

Walmart