BY BAKER'S

Contains 1 Holiday Mold and 1 Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar. see more...

Muas_rj J.
Willemstad, ['', '', '']
These were super delicious and because i love white chocolate. The flavor was really good and it met my expectations. U can be super creative with these and i love it. Overal i am very satisfied
Allison M.
Brighton, MA
These are a cute, fun way to add some flair to your holiday baking. super easy to use and not too bad to clean if you soak it first! One of my favorite uses is after I frost some cookies, you can decorate further with these molds and more frosting ;)
Megan B.
Atlanta, TX
Easy to use! My kids loved the shapes it makes. And is perfect for a topping on cupcakes or even cakes:) the price was a little high but worth it being you can reuse it.
❤Kysha D.
Phoenix,Az.
I love using this especially around holidays. It can be messy, but fun. Also is a fair price. My husband will sometimes get these just to get them
Jessica M.
These work perfectly and my nieces absolutely love the different designs you can pick it makes their day to have a olaf(snowman) on their treats!
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
I love this white chocolate great my friend got it for me and the holiday time to sew good delicious I absolutely love it I highly recommend it
Gladis T.
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Kiersten R.
Ventura, CA
My family loves chocolate covered pretzels.  I only use Baker's White Chocolate.  It melts well and holds to the pretzel!
Kelsey C.
My little girl loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Brianna R.
New Iberia, LA
The molds that came with this kit were super cheap. They obviously weren't quality made but the chocolate was good