Baker's Holiday Mold Kit with White Chocolate 4 oz. Box

Contains 1 Holiday Mold and 1 Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar. see more...

Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
UGH! Baker's, why did you have to mess with your bars??? ALL of my recipes are from back when Baker's bars were 8 oz. in size. These 4 oz. boxes are messing everything up! The boxes look very similar. Were you hoping people wouldn't notice the difference? Well, we do! I've been meaning to write this for quite awhile now. Wanted to make the recipe I had for Baker's One Bowl Chocolate Chocolate Cookies. But, now I am stumped as to how much chocolate I should use now. Please go back to 8 oz. bars!!!
Kimmy J.
This is something fun to do with the kids and if your not entertaining. It's priced a little high for me but it's not horrible. Bought from Kroger's which is where I shop. It works to do something as a family. I wouldn't buy this product again because would rather bake the old fashion way.
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Usually buy one or 2 of these a year when I do my baking not expensive at all works great. I’m a repeat user. I recommend raspberry chocolate candies they are the best. Yes I would buy this again. And recommend it also
Cameron H.
Rockingham, NC
I love it. It’s delicious and always makes me happy after I eat it. I’ve used this way more than one. Always love using it in my macoroni and it always meets my expectations. I’d definitely recommend it to people
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
These are so much fun! Make toppers for cupcakes and cakes to make them really stand out! My kid loves helping too, plus you can reuse the tray for ice, or melting crayons in to fun shapes!
Bri D.
Everyone wants to get into the holiday cheer, and everyone loves Kraft. Easy mold kit, great family fun with a trusted and beloved brand. Always a hit in my house.
Becca A.
I like that this comes with the mold. It makes it easy to make. It meet the expectations I was hoping for. It has a great taste. I would recommend everyone to try this. I have only used it once, but I cannot wait to be able to use it again. It was sold  at a good price.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Kaitlin F.
Florence , AL
I haven’t tried these yet but I have heart great things so far. Excellent flavor and easy to read instructions that work for almost every different brand of oven. For a pretty good price also. I will try this brand as soon as I get a chance and I’m sure will have the same opinion
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !