BY BAKER'S

Contains 1 Holiday Mold and 1 Premium White Chocolate Baking Bar. see more...

Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Usually buy one or 2 of these a year when I do my baking not expensive at all works great. I’m a repeat user. I recommend raspberry chocolate candies they are the best. Yes I would buy this again. And recommend it also
Allison M.
Brighton, MA
These are a cute, fun way to add some flair to your holiday baking. super easy to use and not too bad to clean if you soak it first! One of my favorite uses is after I frost some cookies, you can decorate further with these molds and more frosting ;)
Megan B.
Atlanta, TX
Easy to use! My kids loved the shapes it makes. And is perfect for a topping on cupcakes or even cakes:) the price was a little high but worth it being you can reuse it.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
This is something fun to do with the kids and if your not entertaining. It's priced a little high for me but it's not horrible. Bought from Kroger's which is where I shop. It works to do something as a family. I wouldn't buy this product again because would rather bake the old fashion way.
Rebecca A.
I like that this comes with the mold. It makes it easy to make. It meet the expectations I was hoping for. It has a great taste. I would recommend everyone to try this. I have only used it once, but I cannot wait to be able to use it again. It was sold  at a good price.
Kaitlin F.
Florence , AL
I haven’t tried these yet but I have heart great things so far. Excellent flavor and easy to read instructions that work for almost every different brand of oven. For a pretty good price also. I will try this brand as soon as I get a chance and I’m sure will have the same opinion
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
UGH! Baker's, why did you have to mess with your bars??? ALL of my recipes are from back when Baker's bars were 8 oz. in size. These 4 oz. boxes are messing everything up! The boxes look very similar. Were you hoping people wouldn't notice the difference? Well, we do! I've been meaning to write this for quite awhile now. Wanted to make the recipe I had for Baker's One Bowl Chocolate Chocolate Cookies. But, now I am stumped as to how much chocolate I should use now. Please go back to 8 oz. bars!!!
Cameron H.
Rockingham, NC
I love it. It’s delicious and always makes me happy after I eat it. I’ve used this way more than one. Always love using it in my macoroni and it always meets my expectations. I’d definitely recommend it to people
Muas_rj J.
Willemstad, ['', '', '']
These were super delicious and because i love white chocolate. The flavor was really good and it met my expectations. U can be super creative with these and i love it. Overal i am very satisfied
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..