Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate Bar uploaded by breanna w.

BY BAKERS

Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate Bar.
Since 1780.
One 4oz chocolate bar.
All natural 48% cacao. see more...

Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate Bar
  • "I use the white chocolate ones when I make Reindeer Food annually. " in 1 review
  • "This chocolate is really good for baking." in 1 review
  • "I use this every year especially around the holiday season." in 1 review
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of the main ingredients in the fudge my family makes. It's my Grandmothers recipe and it is seriously the best fudge ever. I have not met one person who doesn't like it.
MaryAnne W.
I love this chocolate for making chocolate covered clementines. it is the perfect amount of sweet to balance the citrus. for an added boost i sprinkle sea salt on top.

The chocolate is easy to melt and sticks to the orange slices no problem.
Erin K.
Pittsburgh, PA
We have a secret family recipe for home made chocolate sauce, and this is the only brand we use! It melts down smooth and silky, and has a wonderful taste to it. There are different varieties but I like this one the best, as it still has the bitter chocolate bite while being sweet. It's measured out in 1oz bars you can break off and use as few, or as MANY as you need, making it easy to adapt to any recipe!
Shawna T.
Desoto, TX
The Baker's brand has been a part of our family's baking history for over 30 years. I remember watching my mom prepare the best German chocolate cake ever using Baker's chocolate. I have carried on the tradition.
Cassie Renee S.
I love love love this product! It is great for cooking! We actually use this when we do fondue. It's perfect in my opinion!
TERRI K.
New Franken, WI
I love this baking chocolate, the german sweet chocolate pie is a family favorite and it could not be easier to make.
Amarilys R.
Orlando, FL
Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate Bar is a must when I make my "Slow cooker chocolate candy" Yummy.
Hayden P.
Fort Myers, FL
These are perfect for baking! I use the white chocolate ones when I make Reindeer Food annually.
Michael S.
Winston Salem, NC
Great for baking. I use this every year especially around the holiday season. Cheers.
Cortlin C.
This chocolate is really good for baking. I use it annually to make chocolate cake.
Jessica C.
Oh my what did you use this for?