Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub

NULL

What do you dip in your Bakers dipping chocolate? I love strawberries but looking for other ideas.
Start your review of Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub!
Product Highlights
This is a great product for dipping pretzel rods and fruits and turning them into yummy goodness snacks! in reviews
Katelyn W.
Social Circle, GA
I used this to make chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day and was very impressed! I will be purchasing again. Very convenient and easy to use and NO mess to clean-up!
Jessica M.
Beaumont, CA
Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub uploaded by Jessica M.
I have an obsession with this dipping chocolate. I make chocolate covered strawberries at least 1-2 times a month. I REFUSE to use any other kind. It is so easy to use and tastes amazing. The chocolate dries down but not too hard that it cracks when you bite into it. I have got my boyfriends family addicted to this.
Christy L.
Tampa, FL
1,128 reviews
Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub uploaded by Christy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using this chocolate dip for making chocolate covered strawberries and it tastes so good and it's the best Chocolate to use on strawberries looks nice and smooth, made some and added some ciroc watermelon vodka
Ronald F.
Tampa, FL
I Absolutely love this stuff it's so easy and fast to make, the chocolate covered strawberries came out looking good and smooth and tastes so delicious, Also Injected some ciroc watermelon vodka and It was So good best combination I've tasted
Courtney H.
Augusta, KS
i absolutely love this chocolate! i gave an obsession with making chocolate covered strawberries and this chocolate is the best type for doing so. it doesn’t break apart when you bite into the strawberry, it’s easy to heat up, and the instructions are clear. this product is super cheap/affordable as well!
Starla R.
This is a super simple product to use when trying to dip fruit or anything else for that matter. The directions are easy to follow. The chocolate doesn't taste cheap and at right about 3.00 or less its a great bargain. Test this out with your kids even participating.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
Sooooo tasty. My husband is a big baby lol so I have to pack this in his lunch. He loves it on strawberries and pretzels. Priced just right under $3.00, it's a bargain. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with a sweet tooth. We love it
Bridget M.
Clifton Hts, PA
Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub uploaded by Bridget M.
Bought Baker's heat and dip dipping chocolate at Walmart. So easy to use! Wash and dry strawberries then heat dipping chocolate as directions tell you to on container. Dip fruit in and then let sit. I put in fridge on parchment paper for 30 minutes. Turned out really well. Chocolate is so yummy and cheaper than buying premade chocolate covered fruit from local bakery.
Rachel L.
I made chocolate covered strawberries with this chocolate. Very easy to use and virtually no pans to clean afterwards. Awesome!! The chocolate didn't taste cheap and the strawberries were delicious!
Brandy F.
Gettysburg
Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub uploaded by Brandy F.
Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub uploaded by Brandy F.
Made my mom an edible arrangements for mother's day and she was thrilled and thought I used some fancy expensive chocolate but nope told her about baker's dipping chocolate and now she is hooked too.Baker's Dipping Chocolate, 7 oz Tub