BY BAKERS #25 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Baker's Bittersweet Baking Chocolate Bar.
New!
Since 1780.
4oz easy break bar.
Same great chocolate.
All natural; 66% cacao. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Like all Baker's chocolate products, this is a great buy.  It breaks into smaller pieces easily, melts well, and adds the right flavor to your baked goods.  Easily found in any grocery store (in the baking aisle), and affordable at about $3/bar.  Makes great brownies.
Gillian Z.
This chocolate can be used for anything. I made a bark with it and it was so yummy. When I made it we had a big party of 50 people. By the time the party was over it was all gone. I would definitely buy this chocolate again!
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I will be honest, when baking, I cannot tell between this one and the semi-sweet, so if you want to use this instead of that kind, then I don't think that you will have any trouble at all. Plus, like the other Baker's chocolate versions, this one melts very well, too.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
I love Baker's baking bars. THey are so easy to use, melt really well, and you know you are getting good quality chocolate. Need I say more? Oh and it's affordable too.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX
The great thing about this brand is that it's not expensive and you can find it at almost any store. It taste great and is perfect for dipping pretzels or baking cookies
Amber V.
Redding, CA
Delicious, rich chocolate flavor. I use this when making from scratch brownies and chocolate sauce. The bars are pre measured in 1 oz squares & melt easily.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Bakers sets the standard for baking chocolate. The ingredients are easy to read, always dairy and nut free.
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
Perfect for baking for someone who doesn't like a super sweet baked good. I love the flavor and the price.
Ashley P.
I use these for baking recipes that call for bittersweet chocolate, like brownies. They're easy to measure, although I preferred the individually wrapped 1 oz squares they used to have versus the breakable bar they have now. They give a nice consistency melted chocolate with good flavour.