BakerEze Nonstick Personal Size Baking Set - 5 piece

Bake, broil, and roast your favorite dishes right in your toaster oven with the ovenstuff non stick five piece personal size baking set. pans are also perfect for smaller ovens found in rvs, cabins, and condos. personal size pans promote healthier cooking by serving up single servings for better control over food portions. Each set includes two 7.7" pizza pans, one 8.5"x6.5" cookie pan, and one 8.5"x6.5" two piece fat a way bake and broil pan. pans are coated with a premium, duraglide plus non stick coating that allows baked goods to release easily from the pan while making clean up quick and... see more...

Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
These bakereze pans are pretty good pans! Especially if you take into consideration the attractive price point. They are very affordable! They definitely aren't fancy, but definitely do a great job for what they are intended to do! The only negative thing I can say is they don't really last a long time. However, you do get your money's worth. I would recommend to anyone!
Vera A.
Chesapeake, VA
BakerEze is the best for creating non stick bakeware. It's great for me that I can have a set that stores easily, and cleans up fast. Being single, I don't need a huge set of pans. I plan to buy a set for my niece that is moving into her own place soon.
Evelynn M.
Amazing set. I found something like this at my local department store and have made use of all them. They've lasted me quite a long time and wash very easily. I definitely recommend these to whom ever looking for a set.
Jill D.
This is a great baking set. They are durable and well worth the price. I would recommend this set to anyone who is just starting out or looking to add to their collection.
melissa l.
These are awesome baking sets speakeasies non-stick personal size baking set it's great to use for cookies Pizza anything you want to put all them when they cook in the oven
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
I just purchased these a week ago. Rust stains and food stuck to it already. Pizza cutter left marks all over it. But I guess it's good for what it's made for!
Crystal F.
Beckley, WV
I have the pizza pans and absolutely adore them. I have had them for over five years and they still work great. I am excited about this set from Target!!
Taylor T.
A really great set for all bakers! It comes with 5 different pieces and all of them are essential for bakers! They make perfect cookies every time.
michelle w.
I have this 5 piece set and it's awesome I'm always baking and cooking with them they are non stick and works very good
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
These are great!!! I use these for everything!! Literally. To baking making food or just to have something frozen.