#15 in Bakeware Sets

The bakereze nine piece baker's basics set is a complete set of bakeware that combines all the essential pans for the home baker in one convenient bakeware set. each set contains two 9" round cake pans for baking and building layer cakes. the large 17.3"x11.2" cookie pan makes a dozen cookies quickly and economically. a 12 cup muffin pan bakes up beautiful muffins and cupcakes. the set is complete with one large 9.3"x5.2"x2.7" loaf pan, one 9" pie pan, one 12" pizza pan, one 13.2"x9.2 cookie pan, and one 9"x9" square cake pan. Bakereze baking pans are made of high... see more...

• I need these in my life!! How much would a set like this ...1 Answers
  • Are these pans worth it ?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite recipe that you have baked in your B...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I have never had brand new pans before I bought this set, just stuff me and my husband had been given over the years. This set is wonderful it has everything we would ever need and it's very affordable. I love my new baker's basics set and couldn't live without it.
Arianna T.
Doral
Well I think that every women needs a set like this on her kitchen and if it's possible you can make combinations on different colors or for every season of the year well if you are modern, they are expensive but that will depend on the brand and the deals that you find and yes I would recommend it to others
Chloe K.
Minneapolis, MN
This set is wonderful and fits all my culinary needs! These pans are easy to clean and I can make everything from cupcakes to pizza to cookies...the possibilities are endless!
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is a great and very inexpensive starter set but if you are a serious baker, I'd get a better set. You can find discounted sets at T.J. Maxx or Homegoods.
launa d.
I love sets like this where you have all the pieces you need. This set is really sturdy and cleans real well. those are my biggest concerns
Brooke G.
Buffalo, WY
I bought this set and very shortly after purchase the non-stick was wore off.. I loved how it was when I first bought it.
RAW Fashion M.
Just moved into my new apartment and picked this set up...perfect to start over again and add to. Great quality!
Nidhi P.
Suwanee, GA
I bake when I'm stressed. This was given to me as a gift, and I use it regularly. The pans are great!
Kristi P.
Somerset, KY
Totally worth the money! Makes baking so much easier! My daughter who is 14 loves to use them too!
Dahlia L.
Ottawa, IL
I live for baking. I've got to get some new baking supplies and this looks like the perfect set!
Heidy M.
Haines City, FL, FL
What's your favorite recipe that you have baked in your BakerEze Nonstick 9-pc. Baker's Basics Set?
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Are these pans worth it ?
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I need these in my life!! How much would a set like this usually cost?