BakerEze Nonstick 12-pc. Baker's Basics Set

A complete bakeware set should contain all the key functions for baking your favorite cookies, cakes, pies, and breads. the bakereze twelve piece baker's basics set has all the pans for your sweet and savory dishes. each set contains two 9" round cake pans that are great for baking and building beautiful layer cakes. the large 17.3"x11.2" cookie pan and small 13.2"x9.2" cookie pan makes large batches of cookies quickly and economically. the 12.8"x8.9"x2" cake and utility pan with break resistant cover is versatile enough for transporting cakes and even small roasts. the set is complete with one... see more...

Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
This set is amazing - it contains all the essentials for the beginner baker. I bought this as a birthday present for my eldest daughter who enjoyed it immensely. Now she almost bakes twice a week! It's easy to clean up and it doesn't burn so that's always a plus :) Honestly, It's a great buy.
Karissa L.
Karissa L.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
These non stick pans are so worth the money! I bought cheap ones before and decided to change it up and get these! Should've done this to begin with!
shannon h.
shannon h.
I love it for cooking but hate it when I wash them in leave them to dry .they always gain so type of rusty stain on the pan.
Mary D.
Mary D.
These cooking/baking pans guarantee what they say in the description, and they are worth the money. Also you get 12 pans for a cheaper price.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Logan, OH
I love to back and its hard to find good pans that your food wont stick to. I bought these last year and love them! I am a huge baker love to bake and these are always my go to pans they are a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the money
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
Foodie Expert
I bake a ton because of working at a bakery as well as getting called to make custom cakes and I love these pans. They're relatively nonstick and you can get the 12 pack for a good deal.
Isabelle L.
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Foodie Expert
Long lasting and great quality I know every kichen need this for cooking I also love how it's not super priced but it's better then what we got now ♡