BY BAKER & TAYLOR

My Turtle discusses all aspects of turtle care, including proper feeding, setting up a terrarium, recognizing and treating a turtle's health problems, and even breeding. The particularly attractive format that characterizes titles in Barron's My Pet Series helps inexperienced Pet Parents find answers to frequently asked questions and understand how they can meet the needs of their newly acquired pet. These handsome books are accessible to older children as well as adults. My Turtle discusses all aspects of turtle care, including proper feeding, setting up a terrarium, recognizing and treating a turtle's health problems, and even breeding. Like all other books in this series, My Turtle is filled with easy-to-understand reference charts, fact-filled sidebars, and hundreds of handsome and instructive color photos. A photo-illustrated quick-reference turtle-care checklist is presented on the book's cover flaps. Author: Hartmut Wilke Publisher: Barron's Educational Series, Incorporated Publish Date: June 2009 ISBN-13: 9780764141928 Paperback, 144pp see more...

Baker & Taylor My Turtle (My Pet Series)
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Baker & Taylor My Turtle (My Pet Series)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?