Baker Mills Kodiak Cakes Frontier Flapjack and Waffle Mix Whole Wheat, Oat & Honey

BY KODIAK CAKES

Baker Mills® Kodiak Cakes® Frontier Flapjack and Waffle Mix Whole Wheat, Oat & Honey.

100% Whole grains.

All natural.

Add water only.

No added fat, cholesterol or sugar.

Great for baking.

Recipes at www.kodiakcakes.com. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sierra D.
San Jose, CA
This pancake mix is a staple in our house! I make a big batch at least once a week! My in-laws even ask me to send some to their house... they make eating pancakes seem more healthy lol my 16 month old daughter loves them plain, or Witt a thin layer of Nutella. I usually add a little sugar and a squirt of lemon juice to make them 'my own', but they a delicious without as well.
Karina R.
Long Beach, CA
Love this mix! It's my go to as regular pancake mix doesn't settle well with my tummy.. it's whole wheat, pay and honey so the flavor is AMAZING, usually not a use water person but this is so good I don't mind using water. So easy to use and it's a multipurpose mix !! That's an extra yass!
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
Love this pancake mix! Got this from Target. Protein in pancakes? Finally! Easy to make, and they also have gluten free mix, which is a huge bonus. It tastes great and is unique. Worth the extra cost in my opinion.
Cece A.
Chula Vista, CA
Hands Down my new favorite Pancake mix. Yes it is priced on the higher side but the flavor and ingredients are amazing. I love the texture of the pancakes and the fact that it is all natural and healthy. This product is sold in selected store only and I have only found them at Von's and Target. Try it you won't be disappointed!
Heather B.
Pearl, MS
This is my favorite quick breakfast. I am a teacher and have to get my breakfast ready around 5 AM. It is so easy! One box lasts me awhile. The texture is delicious. I add just a bit of butter and syrup and it tastes amazing.
Awilda C.
Just tried this waffle fix a month ago and I can't stop eating waffles for breakfast. I use it as my pre workout meal and it gives me the energy I need to complete a work out.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Men love these. I like them too, but my man loves them for fitness bulking/protein hitting his macros. Won't let us keep anything else in the house now. Saw them on shark tank too! We buy them at Target.
Bridget C.
Hinsdale, IL
Boyfriend loves these - I love the gluten free buckwheat variety - super easy to make, just add water for fluffy pancakes and you can mix in any desired extra toppings
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Seriously good! Target carries a lot of their line! Love to make pancakes, waffles, muffins and more with them! Great value for the price!
jennifer g.
Pico Rivera, CA
By far the easiest pancakes to make! And they're so good! Plus, they're whole wheat
Such an amazing and healthy product