Baken-Ets® Hot 'N Spicy Fried Pork Skins 3.75 oz. Bag uploaded by Cynn P.

BY BAKEN-ETS #20 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Bakenets chicharrones traditional fried pork skins 3.5 oz see more...

Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
Review for: Fried Pork Skins 3.75 oz; 106.3 g more...
If ever there was an honest person to review pork rinds, it would be me! My friends are always asking if I survive off of them alone. I am a huge fan of the low carb lifestyle so pork rinds, particularly this brand and flavor, are an essential. I have tried different varieties and from many different grocery store chains, but this brand and flavor remains my favorite. They’re not hard, they’re simply crunchy! They have amazing flavor and last forever. The only catcher? You definitely want a beverage to cool your mouth afterwards because these babies are true to their description and are deliciously hot!!!
Alyssa H.
If you like pork skins and a little spice these are for you!!! I am a light weight when it comes to spice and so I can only eat them one at a time while drinking in between... but they have a great flavor!
Alma S.
All hail the mighty and delicious bakenets pork rinds. I am currently on a low carb diet a diet this snack has saved my life from complete sadness. Delicious. I buy a few a week.
Katherine L.
Celebration, FL
A great low-carb snack and such a great flavor if you like a little spice in your snacks. They are not flaming hot, but they are spicy enough to satisfy the craving. I love how light and fluffy these are. Some tend to be too hard to eat, but these are perfect.
Yeni E.
My husbands favorite chicharrones he always get them when we go grocery shopping. I always buy it at winco sometimes they have it at the corners store. They have good flavor and the spice to it makes it better.
Viviana A.
I agree with the other comments these are the bomb! I started eating them because of my dad. And now I eat them with smashed beans. And the best part is they are ONLY $2!!! Can't beat that
Ornella A.
I love these so much , it's not something I crave everyday but it's one of those things you taste and you're like YES . I need this like once every 2 months type of thing .
celeste g.
Hanford, CA
I really didn't used to like these chips but my older brother got me into them and now that I'm starting a carb free diet these are pretty much the only chips I can eat and I don't mind! They are very good spicy and crunchy which is something I have to have in my snack! I would recommend this to anyone starting a carb free or Atkins diet or just someone that likes a spicy crunchy delicious chip ^.^
Hayleigh B.
These are always so great! Low Carb and high fat - perfect for keto diet! Always very easy to pick up at grocery or convenience store in a hurry! Comes in great for a quick low-carb snack. I definitely reccommend these pork skins for those seeking a snack to fit their keto needs.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
I'm on keto so these are a great snack option for me on road trips. The spicy is my favorite flavor it has a kick but not to much that you can't enjoy it. They also make great nachos! Just top with your favorite nacho toppings and heat!
Nikki w.
Which is better hot and spicy pork skins or regular ?