BY BAKEN-ETS

Baken-Ets® Hot 'N Spicy Fried Pork Skins.
0g net carbs.
Per serving.
See back panel for net carbohydrate information**.
Guaranteed fresh.
Until printed date.
Chicharrones.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
These are my absolute favorite. I'm not a fan of spicy things, but I'll eat a whole bag of these like it's nothing. The photo says $3, but the bags I get say $2. And that's a pretty good deal.
Jenifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
These are my absolute favorite!! I've been eating these since I was a kid. The hot n spicy chicharrones are so much better than the original flavor kind. I wish I could rate this better than an A but an A will have to do. These have a great crunch, you can easily eat the whole bag by yourself. Great for a road trip, or just snacking while you're watching tv, reading, or just hanging out.
Gwen M.
Fried pork skins is one of my favorites. Although I do like the original to the hot, I will eat the hot too because they are so good. Very tasty snack.
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
These are so good! my mom would always buy them when I was younger and now that I'm older I lovvvve them!
Jordan A.
Columbia, MO
These are very tasty and they are a great low carb snack if you are looking for something with a crunch.