Baken-ets® Brand Hot 'N Spicy Fried Pork Skins 2.375 oz. Bag uploaded by Sara H.

BY BAKEN-ETS #39 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Look for BAKEN-ETS Hot 'N Spicy Flavored Pork Skins when you’re craving a meaty snack with a spicy kick. They’re crispy and crunchy with a hint of spicy bacon flavor. These big bags are perfect for sharing some delicious fun at home. see more...

Sara H.
These things are so freaking additive! I don't think I even like them I just can't stop putting my hand in the bag. Which would be fine if u could stop taking my hand out of the bag and shoving it full of chicharrones into my waiting mouth! 😲😳
Gloria T.
I really like anything that is spicy, if it's with pork... even better. The only reason why I did not give it a 5 star was because it gives a nasty after taste:( I never learn. They taste amazing in the moment, but If I burp after anything else I've eaten all i can taste is the Pork Skins
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
They are ok they are not that great but I kinda like them kinda spicy but is never to much for me cx but is great
Karina P.
San Antonio, TX
So yummy can eat a whole bag in one sitting and love that it is spicy. The major plus and why I love them so much 0 carbs
Allison P.
This is the perfect combination of sweet and spicy! Very tasty! The bag comes pretty full as well, which is a plus!
Crystal f.
Tucson, AZ
Good flavor spices and crunchy! I love it! Good flavor! I eat a lot and love it! My favorite snack
Tamara H.
These are so addictive! The perfect snack at any occasion. I love the spicy the best!!