BY LAY'S®

• These look amazing....what stores sell this flavor?2 Answers
  • Are these sold in variety packs?2 Answers
greidy p.
greidy p.
Me encanta el sabor de este chip. Soy un estudiante universitario y fui a asistir a la escuela hay un lugar de sándwich que todo el mundo va a para el almuerzo. Tienen estas patatas fritas allí y al final de almuerzo rush garantía estos estarán fuera de la estantería. El único que a, dar un B es porque no soy un gran chip famoso al horno.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Amazing is the best word to describe these chips!!! They need to bring them back. They were my all time favorite chips and I would defiantly recommend them to anyone and everyone. I could eat them all day every day. Please lays bring them back!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Foodie Expert
These were so delicious. I wish they would bring them back to Texas. The flavor was on point. Even though they were baked they were so good. They definitely met my expectations
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
Deliciosas, son sencillamente exquisitas, me gusta comerlas cuando veo películas en mi casa, riquisimas.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
Foodie Expert
Omg I love baked chips in general, but this flavor is the bomb!! A must try!
Katie S.
Katie S.
Gaithersburg, MD
Foodie Expert
Whenever I see these chips, I immediately buy a bag. They are SO delicious! I love the southwestern flavor, it's a little bit spicy. I also love that they're baked and a little healthier than regular potato chips. Yum!
Frankfort, KY
I love the flavor of this chip. I am a college student and were I attend school there is a sandwich place that EVERYONE goes to for lunch. They have these chips there and by the end of lunch rush guarantee these will be off the shelf. The only I a, giving a B is because I am not a big baked chip fam.
Bradyn A.
Bradyn A.
I love the baked variety of chips anyway, but this particular flavor is so good! It has a nice savory flavor, but a slight spicy kick. I'd recommend everyone to at least give it a try!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Lagrange, IN
The fact they are baked is probably the best thing about them. They have good flavor but it gets funny tasting after a while.
Claire C.
Claire C.
Garner, NC
Taste is amazing and the fact they are baked makes them even better!
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Do these really taste that good? I'm kinda sceptical of trying them.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Foodie Expert
Favorite flavor from the Baked Lays line is???
brionna g.
brionna g.
Why Do you like eating Baked Chips?
Frankfort, KY
What would think would go good to eat with these chips? Like as a dip or in a recipe?
Allison D.
Allison D.
N Chesterfld, VA
Has anybody tried the Chocolate covered lays potato chip?? If so, was it any good?