Baked! Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps uploaded by Bethany T.

BY LAY'S®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked! Lay's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps
  • "I actually like these baked sour cream and onion chips more than the regular sour cream and onion chips because they are much less greasy but still have a lot of flavor!" in 6 reviews
  • "I can never get sick of these!" in 1 review
Julia A.
Stratford, CT
These are a favorite in my house! And also a favorite for our beach bag!! They taste amazing and because they're baked they pack all the flavor, but not all the guilt! My 2 year old son loves them too so they're a great snack for a day at the beach. Lots of other great flavors too!!
Armani M.
AMAZING chips they taste great INSIDE or ON the side of almost ANY sandwich. So hard to put the bag down! I wish there were MORE in the bag honestly. NEVER discontinue this flavor!!!!
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
Baked lays are so delicious. I actually prefer them to the regular style. The baked barbeque and original flavors are my favorite.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Baked lays are my favorite chips! I am not a fan of most chips, they are usually too greasy, unhealthy or artificial in flavoring for my liking. These are so light and crisp, I am in love! All flavors are delicious. These are great to eat with a sandwich or alone as a snack.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Yessss! The absolute best chips to have paired with a turkey sandwich! Great flavor without being too overpowering to salty. I like how you don't feel as guilty for munching a handful of these as compared to the regular Lay's potato chips.
Courtney T.
Montrose, PA
When you eat the original lays sour cream and onion chips it's a really strong taste! These don't have as strong of a taste which I love! So my breathe won't smell as bad. Haha and the baked part is great! Healthier for you not cooked in as much grease
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow , OK
A slightly healthier alternative to regular chips. I love the thicker yet crispy texture and the smooth flavoring over the chips. I really love putting these ON my sandwiches as well as the side
Nicole S.
I love lays, but these baked chips (to me) just take like stale chips. the flavor on the chips are good and taste fine but the chip itself just tastes old. so before you buy make sure you know what your getting into.
Erin B.
Knoxville, TN
I've been eating Baked Lay's since high school and I love the sour cream and onion flavor! There's something about the crispy unique texture that just keeps me coming back to this brand of baked chips.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
The Lays Baked chips are so perfect and crispy! I love the sour cream and onion because they have the perfect flavor! I always get them from Subway because they come in the perfectly sized bag!
Antonya D.
Harpers Ferry, WV
What's your favorite sandwich to pair with these baked chips??
Paige W.
Clearbrook, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know where I can find these again?!
Abigail R.
Help! I absolutely LOVE these chips and almost a year ago they stopped selling them in my area as well as my surrounding shopping area. The ONLY place you can get them is at the subways in the small bags. Can anyone help me find out how to get these?!?