Baked Chewy Bars - Cocoa Loco

by Enjoy Life

Enjoy Life Cocoa Loco Baked Chewy Bars are packed with real chocolate chips, creating a decadent treat any chocolate fanatic will love! Non-GMO Project Verified. No wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish or shellfish.

Are they consider a healthy snack?
Start your review of Baked Chewy Bars - Cocoa Loco!
Mary H.
West Pittston, PA
These are my FAVORITE bars to keep in my purse. They hit the spot for me whenever I have a chocolate craving without having to eat an actual chocolate bar. I’m never disappointed by any enjoy life bars.
Carrie K.
These are great chocolate chewy bars. They are a bit smaller than your average granola bar. They could be a bit softer through and through which is why I only gave it 4 stars. Regardless they’re good for a quick snack and are allergen free!
Alicia  M.
Oley, PA
Purchased at: Target
These are pretty tasty for a gluten free product. They pretty much tasted exactly as I had expected - slightly chocolaty and reminiscent of a brownie. The size is rather tiny - but good for curbing your sugar craving.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Baked Chewy Bars - Cocoa Loco uploaded by Yajaira H.
Great chocolate craving, free gluten, natural ingredients, perfect for to-go. It is good. My son love it. It is not to sweet. I like it.
Alicia W.
Mattawan, MI
Enjoy life is one of my favorite brands for my gluten free food. these are so good! they defintely hit my sweet tooth it's like a candy bar but better
Elena S.
North Port, FL
I actually got these to try for a rebate that was on my phone. i was surprised that they were really good for being gluten free. they are moist, chewy and come in little individual packs. just watch how many you'll end up eating! they aren't shy when it comes to the calorie count.
Malynda C.
Hesperia, CA
These are not chocolate bars. Let's start off setting the record straight. They are a healtheir option for people who cannot have one or many of the 8 common allergies. For what they are, they are fantastic. A little expensive but can be found on sale if you look.
Wes S.
Los Angeles, CA
These are pretty good! I'm not going to go as far as to say they taste like a straight up real brownie, but they're definitely enjoyable to me. They're a nice option to have as a healthier dessert alternative, both in ingredients, allergens, and calories.
Diana E.
Pasadena, MD
Love these! I like having [email protected] hand for a quick snack. I’ll throw one in my purse or the diaper bag for myself for on the go. They taste great. My toddler likes them to, so sometimes I’ll share them with her.
Becky B.
LIMA, OH
These taste pretty good. More like a chocolate candy bar than anything remotely healthy, but that's nice if you're gluten free!