Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesBaja Industries, Llc
FurZapper Pet Hair Remover For Laundry - Bonus 2 Pack

Baja Industries, Llc FurZapper Pet Hair Remover For Laundry - Bonus 2 Pack

by Baja Industries, Llc

Removes Pet Hair From Clothes and Laundry While You WaitPrevents Re-CLEANING Your Laundry- Saves on Detergent, Water, and TimeTWO-PACK - Ideal for up to 2 Pets- Use both in ClothesWasher and Dryer

pet het hair catchers for the washing machine or dryer, Anyone tried any? Do the work or help? Recommendations or reviews please Baja Industries, Llc FurZapper Pet Hair Remover For Laundry - Bonus 2 Pack
Start your review of Baja Industries, Llc FurZapper Pet Hair Remover For Laundry - Bonus 2 Pack!
Lexington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Baja Industries, Llc FurZapper Pet Hair Remover For Laundry - Bonus 2 Pack uploaded by Megan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
We have a German shedder and there is hair everywhere. Especially on my son’s dark hoodies, hair wouldn’t come off even in the washing machine/dryer. I would have to take a lint roller repeatedly to it to get the hair off. I picked up a pack of two of these at Walmart and tossed one in with the next load. I was shocked at how much hair was on it and none on my son’s hoodie! I don’t know about longevity yet but I would for sure repurchase.
Alcoa, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Baja Industries, Llc FurZapper Pet Hair Remover For Laundry - Bonus 2 Pack uploaded by Haley H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was extremely skeptical about this product, but thought why not? These things are seriously life-changing. I immediately noticed a difference in the amount of pet hair still on my clothes when they came out of the wash. I’ve already started telling every pet owner I know that they HAVE to get these.