Baja Bob's Sugar Free Margarita Mix, Triple Citrus, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

BY BAJA BOB'S

For those of you who love a more citrusy-tasting margarita, then this one is for you. Try it today! Let Bob break it down for you: ZERO calories per serving! * That's right, ZERO! The average sugar-loaded margarita mix can run more than 250 calories... see more...

• Is this product any good I would like to know before I purchase 1 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Always use this to make frozen margaritas! It tastes pretty close to real margarita mix but without all the sugar. I definitely recommend adding juice from one lime to it to give an even better flavor! It's affordable and a great option for those trying to reduce sugar or calories!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mason, OH
Foodie Expert
I don't like margaritas period. But my friend made me one and I must say it didn't taste like a typical margarita. I liked it! I would not purchase it myself but I would drink it if it was made for me! I liled the idea of it being triple!!!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Mckee, KY
Is this product any good I would like to know before I purchase