Bairly Sheer Spray-On Body Blemish Coverup uploaded by Anita S.

BY BAIRLY SHEER

Spray-On Body Blemish Coverup - Only at ULTA! Bairly Sheer Spray-On Body Blemish Coverup blends and looks flawless providing the ultimate buildable coverage without looking or feeling heavy. Lightweight, blendable, and high-intensity coverage for skin blemishes ranging from hyper-pigmentation, to bruises, tattoos, varicose veins and more. Not tested on animals. Benefits: Long-lasting and transfer free Water and sweat proof Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested Paraben, alcohol, fragrance and oil free Water-based formula Ideal for sensitive skin (1.0 oz.) - Spray-On Body Blemish Coverup see more...

Jen K.
Winston, GA
I love This Foundation i just got it the other Day & it works great on any thing u need to cover.
Allie M.
Absolutely love this!!! It's so simple to use and you only need a little bit to do the job! I have medium skin tone, but this was so easy to blend right in with my complexion. It's helped cover scars and break outs. I highly recommend this product!
Katlyn P.
Midlothian, VA
I love this product because it covers blemishes so well! It reduces the redness and with it being easy to apply, it's almost effortless!
Emily B.
I love this stuff! Works great! Stays on all day! And it's spray on! Which is awesome!! It definitely covers any blemish!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Can't wait to try this. Went out yesterday and got it. I heard good things about this.
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
Love this stuff. Covers anything, even tattoos. I use it to cover up acne scars and bad blemishes.
Shalanda F.
Vernon, BC
Body blemish cover up works great I really enjoy this product and you would to it is great for all skin types and comes in a nice package fits easy anywhere in the cluttered makeup bag I give this 5 out of 5
eda s.
It`s so good in covering blemishes! I used it before and i love it. It gets you clear skin.

Zobia R.
Cordova , TN
Where Can I get this Product ?
I need this to cover a very colorful chest tattoo. Will it need a lot of layers and about how long will it last? Can I spray it directly on or do I need to use a blender?
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Realmente cubre tatuajes? Sirve como base? Quiero probarlo!