BY BAIN DE TERRE

A lightweight, liquid-to-foam styling product that provides instant volume to amp up limp, lifeless hair. Fortified with white willow bark, a natural source of resin that builds body and enhances hair's volume to create added fullness. Leaves hair looking full and healthy throughout the wear and tear of the day. No sulfates, parabens, or other harsh chemicals. Not tested on animals. . see more...

• Works great and smells great and small enough to go in my purse for...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
 Jeanette   .
Jeanette .
Modesto , California
I have this product in my cabinet however I find it to actually weigh my hair down a bit. I have very fine hair and after a short time my hair loses its volume even after using this product.
De Soto, MO
Works great and smells great and small enough to go in my purse for on the go!!!!
Isabella D.