2 colors available

BY BAIN DE TERRE #35 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

Silky Shine Serum Eliminates frizz and adds incredible shine. Lightweight, alcohol free formula repairs split ends and restores amazing vitality to dry, over worked hair. Nourishing nanospheres and botaniceuticals actively repair, protect, and moisturize for incredibly smooth, shiny hair. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Baine de terre and are not a licensed retailer of Baine de terre. Baine de terre guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Baine de terre product, please retain your purchase receipt to assi see more...

• how long does this last?? 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this at? The only place I know of is Amazon and ...5 Answers
Allaina N.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
I have the worst frizzy hair in the world. Once I started using Bain De Terre Recovery Complex Anti Frizz Shine Serum my hair has been less frizzy. Compared to other products I have used, this has worked the best for me. My hair isn't oily either!! Love it!!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really love this product. My hair is naturally frizzy and wavy and it really tames the frizz level and leaves behind a pretty shine. The smell is also really good to. I swear by this product
Dollie M.
Dollie M.
Ontario, CA
I have really frizzy bushy hair lol...i put this on my hair & ohh man my hair feels soft & silky
lisa g.
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
i tried this out and i liked it. it actually worked for me and kept the frizz down completely
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Weaverville, NC
This serum really helps tame the frizz of my natural curly unruly hair and smells great too
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years. Love it! I have color treated fine hair but lots of it. I normally put this on after my hair is dry but if I'm in a hurry and running out of the house with wet hair I will put it on wet. It gives my hair great shine without a greasy look. I don't apply to the roots of my hair. I try to stay at least an inch away. It also makes it easy to run my fingers through my hair...it doesn't seem to tangle as easily....
marissa d.
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
I have dry and frizzy hair and this product actually works. I am completely satisfied with this product.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
This product worked wonders on my natural frizzy/curly hair! I would definitely recommend.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works pretty good. My hair didn't frizz and it smelled
Good.
Just feel I could find cheaper products
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Lenexa, KS
Where can you buy this at? The only place I know of is Amazon and I'd like to avoid paying shipping if possible.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
how long does this last??