Bain De Terre Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Joanna B.

BY BAIN DE TERRE

A luxurious hydrating shampoo designed to restore moisture and shine. Harnesses the power of botaniceuticals, potent natural botanicals that nourish, revitalize and protect to keep hair strong, healthy and lustrous. Color safe. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Baine de terre and are not a licensed retailer of Baine de terre. Baine de terre guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Baine de terre product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is def see more...

Joanna B.
diberville, ms
Currently I use this brand and it is my brand of choice. It leaves my hair clean yet it does not leave it dry. My hair look shiny and healthy all the way to the end. I have been using this product for the past two years because I could not find another product that works as well.
Angelica A.
This product is absolutely the best for hair. I am so in love with this product. Will be buying again
Ravinder K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this shampoo but my hair started to shed so I had stopped sing this
Kelly M.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this product from my hair dresser and it makes my hair so incredibly soft. cheaper if you can buy it from a salon that bought in bulk
Natalie G.
Timberlea, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really impressed ! Nice price point but my hair looks and feels so healthy and hydrated. I have a hard time finding something that moisturizes and doesn't irritate my sensitive scalp. This is fantastic !