Bain De Terre Long and Healthy Shampoo

by Bain De Terre

This functional and stylish shampoo from Bain de Terre helps hair grow long and twice as strong while reducing frayed ends. Its rich, paraben-free and color-safe formula infused with sweet almond oil plus precious argan & monoi oils lavishes hair in soft, sumptuous, silky perfection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bain De Terre Long and Healthy Shampoo!
Margie L.
Hilmar , CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This shampoo is the only shampoo that won’t leave my hair looking greasy. It also makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing. I have noticed an amazing change in my hair and will continue to buy this product.
Brandi O.
Brunswick, GA
This is my favorite shampoo, leaves my hair healthy and hydrated. And it smells great.
Paislee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Leaves my super frizzy and dry hair smooth, moisturized and frizz free! This shampoo has restored health to locks!
Melissa B.
Bain De Terre Long and Healthy Shampoo I love how soft and clean my hair feels after using this conditioner. The almond smell is not overpowering and is quite pleasant.
Heather B.
Fishersville, VA
This stuff flies off our shelf at my salon! It smells so amazing and it makes your hair feel great!
Loni S.
Brunswick , ME
These were my holy grail for a very long time. I love the smell and the way it shines on the hair. My hair changed types so this isn’t for me anymore but will always love!
Kasey G.
Portland
I have used this product for many many many years now. It’s my absolute favorite shampoo for an everyday wash. Keeps my hair shiny, fresh and voluminous. Also great at keeping the frizz down. Would recommend to all!
Marisa G.
Favorite shampoo (and conditioner) I have curly hair & the almost oil is amazing for moisture. It also smells so good! You only need a little bit of it it’s super concentrated. It’s also professional salon grade product so it’s not gonna have any of those nasty parabens or plastic like drug store brands use. I’ve always got this shampoo/conditioner in my shower!
Tia T.
The scent of this is really gross to me but it does do an excellent job of keeping damaged hair healthy while adequately cleansing it.
Emily B.
Boston
Bain De Terre Long and Healthy Shampoo uploaded by Emily B.
I’m loving this shampoo (paired with the same conditioner). I have been using it since I started coloring my hair about two years ago. It’s really made my hair softer. It is on the more expensive side (considering all I ever bought before were drugstore shampoos and conditioners) but it’s worth it!

Looking for your answer?