Bain de Terre Lavender Color Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Nikki L.Bain de Terre Lavender Color Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Danielle M.

BY BAIN DE TERRE

This Lavender Color Enhancing Shampoo neutralizes brassy and yellow tones to reveal bright cool blonde tones. Contains fragrant lavender extracts known to rejuvenate and promote healthy hair.

• Chelsea W., (the review with one star) why on earth would you tas...3 Answers
  • Will my shower be stained with purple? Wash out OK?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave your hair with a purple tint if you are p...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been trying to go platinum FOREVER, and for whatever reason my natural dark blonde hair just kept pulling up brassy, no matter how much bleach my hairdresser piled on every 6 weeks. Finally, she gave me a bottle of this lavender shampoo and the conditioner, and what a difference!!! My hair is now the perfect shade of white blonde I've been trying to achieve. This shampoo goes on purple, and washes out purple, so it will get purple splashes all over your shower and if you don't rinse it off the shower walls right away it can stain. But as far as effectiveness goes, I am in LOOOOVE with this product!
Danielle M.
Grand Rapids
After getting my hair bleached for the first time I wanted to make sure it was taken care of and stayed beautiful. I grabbed this out of recommendation from a lady at Ulta. I'm so glad she pointed this out to me! It has a wonderful smell and a nice lather. It also keeps my blonde beautiful! My hair dresser agrees that it does a wonderful job.
Jessica h.
Apple Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a professional hairstylist , this is one of my favorite purple shampoos. It's very high in pigment and smells great. If you want strong results apply it to your hair dry and leave it on 15 minutes before washing
Korie L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! I was very impressed and will continue to buy this product. I get highlights ever once in a while when my hair is looking dull and this shampoo makes the highlights last longer and enhances the color as well!
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bain De Terra products! And when i heard they were coming out with a purple shampoo i got super excited to try it! Its very well pigmented compaired to other professional shampoos that are suposed to be more on the natural side.it definitely helps to keep your blonde bright! And smells great too!
Lorena G.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently dyed my hair a light golden blonde color and this shampoo works wonders this works good with all types of hair the smell is to die for. I highly highly recommend it. I am definitely repurchasing again
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always on the hunt for the perfect purple shampoo to wash out the brassiness that shows up in my naturally brunette hair. This shampoo does a great job, it's a bit drying but all color depositing shampoos will be - so you can't really complain.
Hannah B.
In honor of earth day coming up I thought I would review this product. First off the smell is absolutely amazing, and it lasts till the next wash for me. Natural beauty is something I really admire and I think this product defiantly embodies the natural beauty aesthetic.
Hope C.
Belle Plaine, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would highly recommend this brand to blondes who want to keep their ash tones. I am a natural brunette and my hair easily turns yellow and orange but purple shampoo helps keep it lighter longer. It's a great product!
Raven M.
EL CAJON, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo does what it says but it tends to leave my hair dry compared to other shampoos, it smells amazing and definetly lingers. Took all the brass out of my bleached hair. One of my favorite purple shampoos.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Chelsea W., (the review with one star) why on earth would you taste a shampoo?!!
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Would you recommend this product?
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC
Will it work with silver hair?I went premature grey at 27,and I'm tired of coloring then putting moisture back in it
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this shampoo leave your hair with a purple tint if you are platinum blonde? Or does it just take the brassiness out of the hair? Thank you for your reply!
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Is this product only for certain hair colors ?