Bain de Terre Lavender Color Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Danielle M.Bain de Terre Lavender Color Enhancing Shampoo uploaded by Nikki L.

BY BAIN DE TERRE

This Lavender Color Enhancing Shampoo neutralizes brassy and yellow tones to reveal bright cool blonde tones. Contains fragrant lavender extracts known to rejuvenate and promote healthy hair.

• Chelsea W., (the review with one star) why on earth would...3 Answers
  • Will my shower be stained with purple? Wash out OK?2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo leave your hair with a purple tint if y...2 Answers
Jessica h.
Apple valley , CA
As a professional hairstylist , this is one of my favorite purple shampoos. It's very high in pigment and smells great. If you want strong results apply it to your hair dry and leave it on 15 minutes before washing
Saman P.
Rosenberg, TX
When I had highlights, I used this shampoo to keep the color looking fresh and vibrant. I loved it! Works best on yellow/blonde toned hair. If you're looking for a product to keep your hair color looking fresh, try this!!
Nikki L.
San Leandro, CA
I have been trying to go platinum FOREVER, and for whatever reason my natural dark blonde hair just kept pulling up brassy, no matter how much bleach my hairdresser piled on every 6 weeks. Finally, she gave me a bottle of this lavender shampoo and the conditioner, and what a difference!!! My hair is now the perfect shade of white blonde I've been trying to achieve. This shampoo goes on purple, and washes out purple, so it will get purple splashes all over your shower and if you don't rinse it off the shower walls right away it can stain. But as far as effectiveness goes, I am in LOOOOVE with this product!
Emily B.
Carthage, MO
This shampoo is the best!! It smells so good and works great! I have dry scalp, and it helps a lot! Plus, the smell lasts a long time! I love it!! And everyone should try it! Super satisfied! So happy!
Hope C.
Belle Plaine , IA
I would highly recommend this brand to blondes who want to keep their ash tones. I am a natural brunette and my hair easily turns yellow and orange but purple shampoo helps keep it lighter longer. It's a great product!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Es muy buen shampoo para las mujeres con cabello rubio neutraliza muy bien los tonos rubios ,te dura bastante ,es muy rendidor con poco producto hace mucha espuma ,huele muy bonito el shampoo y el precio esta muy bien
Whitney G.
Highly recommend "purple shampoo" for blondes. I am a blonde and it helps keep my color true and beautiful. Would love to try this brand and give a review on it!!
Danielle M.
Grand Rapids
After getting my hair bleached for the first time I wanted to make sure it was taken care of and stayed beautiful. I grabbed this out of recommendation from a lady at Ulta. I'm so glad she pointed this out to me! It has a wonderful smell and a nice lather. It also keeps my blonde beautiful! My hair dresser agrees that it does a wonderful job.
Korie L.
Austin, TX
I love this shampoo! I was very impressed and will continue to buy this product. I get highlights ever once in a while when my hair is looking dull and this shampoo makes the highlights last longer and enhances the color as well!
Phyllis S.
Tupelo, MS
I love Bain De Terra products! And when i heard they were coming out with a purple shampoo i got super excited to try it! Its very well pigmented compaired to other professional shampoos that are suposed to be more on the natural side.it definitely helps to keep your blonde bright! And smells great too!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Chelsea W., (the review with one star) why on earth would you taste a shampoo?!!
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC
Will it work with silver hair?I went premature grey at 27,and I'm tired of coloring then putting moisture back in it
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Is this product only for certain hair colors ?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Would you recommend this product?
Ashley B.
New Boston, MI
I want to try this product so badly! Where can I buy it??