BY BAIN DE TERRE

A Moisture Rich Conditioner That leaves Hair Soft, Silky, And Healthy Harnesses the power of botaniceuticals, potent, natural botanicals that nourish, revitalize and protect to keep hair strong, healthy and lustrous. Made In USA Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Baine de terre and are not a licensed retailer of Baine de terre. Baine de terre guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer. We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate. If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Baine de terre product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Lauren B.
Yukon , OK
Review for: Bain De Terre Jasmine Moisturizing Conditioner 33.8Oz more...
It smells great, but really dried my hair out. I wanted to love it, but it didn’t help with moisturizing like it obviously is supposed to and it definitely didn’t help with how tangled my hair gets after shampooing. Disappointed for such an expensive salon conditioner.
Bryanna L.
I really love this conditioner! My hair looks really lovely after using it! The shampoo and conditioner smell really nice and work really well. It is definitely one of my favorite conditioners. Overall, I am very pleased and would recommend this product
Arianna P.
I retail this product in my salon because I love it so much! Smells amazing, and a little bit goes a very long way. Excellent for people who's hair tangles easily. It is color safe. Very affordable and the bottles will last you a long time.
Natashia H.
One of the best conditioners I have ever used.. ever!! Every time I used it people at work would always comment on my hair saying it looked amazing like I had just gotten a treatment done. I have very dry, curly, thick processed hair and this made it silly and shiny and made my curls bounce. The smell was wonderful as well.
Raeanna G.
Ada, OK
This product is good if you don't use it everytime. I used it for about a month and my hair got super oily and always looked dirty.
Jessica M.
Raleigh north carolina
Purchased at: ULTA
This has become my favorite conditioner. I love the smell and it does not leave your hair weighed down or heavy
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
This is a great conditioner. It makes your hair feel really silky and smooth. A little goes a long way.
Natalie G.
Timberlea , NS
My hair dresser reccomended this for my thick, dry coarse hair. It is a great price but works so well. My hair looks so soft and healthy. It is not frizzy, smooth but also has a lot of body not weighed down at all. I really love the scent because it is not too heavy. It smells really fresh.
Mélanie W.
Dieppe, NB
This wonderful conditioner is paraben-free, color safe, and also smells fantastic. However, it was simply not for me due to the simple fact that I love my hair to be messy with tones of volume. This conditioner would make it so soft and silky that my curls wouldn't end up as messy as I wanted them to be. Therefore, I would probably suggest this to someone with straight hair or someone that simply wants shiny and silky hair. I highly recommend it.

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.