2 colors available

BY BAIN DE SOLEIL

Classic Formula, Luxurious emollients, UVA & UVB For a totally unique and sensual experience. For a deep, moisture-rich, longer lasting tan Lavishes skin with luxurious emollients that leave skin a glow Indulges the senses with its exotic signature Bain de Soleil® fragrance PABA-free, dermatologist tested. see more...

Luz B.
Luz B.
Whitestone, NY
Bain de Soleil Orange Gelée is a classic! I recall using this product throughout my entire teen & young adult days. So when I rediscovered it via the boyfriend I was so happy. This 3.12 Oz bottle of heaven gives you such an amazing, rich and dark glowy tan which leaves you feeling sexy. Plus it's rich in emolients so it leaves your skin feeling luxuriously silky smooth.
Glenna B.
Glenna B.
This is hands down the best suntan lotion ever. I started using this when I was about 13/14 yrs old and I'm 43. It makes you look tan as you tan. It smells wonderful and gives you this glowy look. It's so much harder to find now then it was then, but I hope they never stop making this product. I have used the whole line and I love them all!
Hali H.
Hali H.
This stuff smells so good and gives you a really nice tan while out in the sun, they carry it at Walgreens and I've used if for as long as I can remember. Ive never been the type to burn easily so it worked great with my skin. It's only now that I'm older that I've started using products with more spf but my young skin couldn't get enough!
S D.
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is absolutely great when you feel like you need more color but also wanna be protected from harmful uv rays! The packing is nice I've haven't had any problems with it spilling or anything I've purchased this many times it is great! Doesn't leave a greasy feeling on your skin I love it!
Simone C.
Bain de Soleil is an excellent suntan lotion that does not go on to greasy. It provides excellent sunscreen so you do not burn and get a nice evening dark tropical tan and it also smells very good. The price is equivalent to all the other suntan lotions and is so worth it!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
I haven't used Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee since I was a teenager because I'm not too cautious about sun exposure to ever go out without at least SPF 30. However, I do miss Bain de Soleil's sunny fragrance and how it left my skin so smooth and moisturized. It's a classic!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
Best product on the market! I highly recommend this product to everyone! It is reasonably priced and you can find it at most drugstores and retailers! It leaves the skin soft and well moisturized and protected from the harmful sun rays!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Chandler, AZ
This is my go-to sunscreen for tanning. I love the smell, it just makes me think of summer. The formula is on the greasier side, but I like that and it makes me look glowy. This has been a staple for my mom and now I'm hooked!
Sara J.
Sara J.
Louisville, KY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TANNING ESSENTIAL. it smells AMAZING. keeps your skin quenched and gives u a nice tan because it has a low spf. my family has used it since I was little and it is a beach bag must have!
Erin H.
Erin H.
Duncan, OK
This was the go to tanning product when I was a teenager. It is the best, just phenomenal! Great at moisturizing while tanning, goes on smooth and I always loved the scent. It's harder to find now!
Simone C.
This is an amazing sunscreen but very hard to find anymore. Do you have any ideas where I can find Bain de Soleil summer after summer?
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Bay City, MI
How much does this cost?
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
Is this more like a gel or a cream?
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Great Outdoors Expert
What is the feedback on this??
Halie H.
Halie H.
How well does this work?