by Bain De Soleil

Classic Formula, Luxurious emollients, UVA & UVB For a totally unique and sensual experience. For a deep, moisture-rich, longer lasting tan Lavishes skin with luxurious emollients that leave skin a glow Indulges the senses with its exotic signature Bain de Soleil® fragrance PABA-free, dermatologist tested.

Where can I buy some? I love this product but I can’t find it anywhere
How much do you charge for a tube of ban de soleil orange gelee
how do I check out?
Start your review of Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen!
Luz B.
Flushing, NY
Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen uploaded by Luz B.
Bain de Soleil Orange Gelée is a classic! I recall using this product throughout my entire teen & young adult days. So when I rediscovered it via the boyfriend I was so happy. This 3.12 Oz bottle of heaven gives you such an amazing, rich and dark glowy tan which leaves you feeling sexy. Plus it's rich in emolients so it leaves your skin feeling luxuriously silky smooth.
Catherine D.
Staten Island, NY
Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen uploaded by Catherine D.
Purchased at: CVS
If you tan easily like me then you NEED this!!! You need it like TODAY! I tan x10 darker and faster and my tan lasts SO MUCH LONGER! I am not kidding when I say this makes me tan so much easier!! Its not a lot of money either which makes it even better! Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen Bain de Soleil Mega Tan Sunscreen With Self Tanner Bain de Soleil Transpare Continuous Spray Tanning [product:bain-de-soleil-sunscreen,-orange-gelee,-spf-4,-312-oz-(88-g)] Bain De Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 with Self Tanner 4oz Each
Savvy G.
Fairfax Station
I absolutely love this product !!!
Can someone help me find a location to buy it

I want the original formula which is SOLD OUT everywhere.

Help

Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen
I absolutely love this product !!!
Can someone help me find a location to buy it

I want the original formula which is SOLD OUT everywhere.

Help

Taylor R.
Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen uploaded by Taylor R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using Bain de Soleil Orange Gelee Sunscreen to get a good summer glow for YEARS! My mom actually introduced this to me and this is now my entire families go-to tanning oil. It’s a very oily gel, so a little goes a long way! Don’t leave it out in the heat for too long or the oil will separate and cause a mess, trust me! This is a summer essential!
Kayla W.
Love this stuff sooo much... It works great if you want a nice tan I personally think this is the way to go... smells nice it is greasy but.. the tan is amazing!!!
Barbara V.
Henderson, NV
Used it today for the first time and I’m very happy. I’m white as a ghost and I never tan only burn and this gave me a wonderful glow. My shoulders are a beautiful golden tan super happy will be using it all summer. Only complaint is that I wish it was a higher spf.
Sorrel O.
Bronx, NY
I love this product, I have used it for years, it’s always my go to, when I want a golden tan, it helps receive such a nice glowing color
Dana B.
I have been using this for years. It has spf 4. The orange gelee gives you a glow. I buy it at Walgreens whenever I see it. It is gentle on my skin.
member-e993d
I use to use coppertone, then one day I tried Bain De soleil Gel Orange. I have not used anything else since then. That was more than ten years ago. This product makes you look, feel, and smell so unique. And it leaves the skin so moisterized and smooth. You will also love the tan you get with Bain de soleil. Give it a try , you will be glad you did.!!
Freya L.
Me encanta lo he estado usando por años y años y siempre da buenos resultados, además que huele increíblemente bien.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...