Bain de Soleil Mega Tan Sunscreen With Self Tanner

$5.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Get a head-start on a gorgeous tan! This multi-tasker combines temporary self-tanner with a little bit of sunscreen , so you develop deep, luxurious color in just one afternoon. Faster, Darker Tan Contains a Self Tanner, Moisturizers & Botanicals Get your deepest most luxurious color in just one afternoon. Exclusive formula with self-tanner to help you develop a deep, gorgeous, long-lasting tan. Unique blend of moisturizers and botanical extracts to help keep skin soft and smooth. PABA-free, waterproof, dermatologist tested.

Is this good for sensitive skin?
Is it water resistant at all?
Does this leave an orange tint? Does it last long or smell bad?
Start your review of Bain de Soleil Mega Tan Sunscreen With Self Tanner!
2 years agoSaint Cloud, FL
I purchased this product from Walgreens. I have to say when ever I see this product I am transported back to high school when this stuff was so expensive and they had the same commercial every summer. The cream (not lotion) is white and thick...really thick and has that distinctive self tanner scent, that's because it has self tanner in it and provides an SPF of 4. I found that the you really have to shake it up really well or the tan is patchy. It does provide an amazing beautiful tan, definitely meant to simply get your tan started for the season because it fades pretty quickly. This product is not water resistant but if you apply a spray on water resistant Sunscreen with a low SPF you can get some water resistance. You must wait 15 minutes between application and stepping out into the sun.
a year ago
I love the light weight formula this has. It’s so hydrating without leaving you sticky. It’s a low spf so it’s great for getting a golden tan but you will burn if not careful. The smell is amazing. Light and fresh. I love the sunless tanner in it to help create a glow.
2 years agoRockaway Park, NY
Love love love this lotion. The smell is delicious and tropical. Smells like fresh whipped coconut cream. A two pack on Amazon is $24. Has self tanner in it too so you get a beautiful golden brown color.
3 years ago
Another great product from Bain De Soleil, again been using this for about 29 yrs, I don't remember how much it was back then, but I think I would pay anything for this. Best tan I ever got with their products. I don't know what they do, but the whole line is great. I never burned with any of their products either considering they don't have a lot of SPF and I"m definitely a sunbather.
4 years agoHudson, FL
I love this sunscreen/self tanner. It smells great and it really helps to give you an even and quicker tan. It is VERY oily but that is to be expected with the use of tanning agents. The price is a little high but it's worth it because once you go home and take a shower, after being in the sun all day, your skin feels soft and refreshed, rather than dried out. I don't like to tan much because of the risk of skin cancer but when I go out to get my base summer color.... this is the only product I will use.
2 years ago
Bain de Soleil Mega Tan Sunscreen With Self Tanner uploaded by Christine S.
I LOVE this lotion!!! It helps me get super tan without staying in the sun forever. Smells good too Bain de Soleil Mega Tan Sunscreen With Self Tanner The only downfall is the low spf if you like to be very protected.
3 years agoMilton, DE
I love this tanning lotion to start my base tan each summer. It has a great smell, gives me amazing color, and never disappoints. I think it is extremely affordable and priced well in comparison to other tanning lotions and sunblocks. My favorite summer product.
4 years agoWest Babylon, NY
The Bain de Soliel product is a staple in my summer tanning. After I get my initial burn then I begin using Bain to maintain that glow. It is not greasy and applies clean. There is no streak of uneven color after applying . It blends easily
4 years ago
By far the best sun screen on the market! Long lasting, smells great, and leaves skin super dark and moisturizer! I highly recommend Bain De Soleil products to beginners all the way to the darkest expert tanners!
4 years agoWaianae, HI
This will have you ready for summer!! Beautiful deep tan and your skin won't look dried out or damaged, it leaves your skin soft and smooth. About $ 10-13 and it's worth it!!!