BeautySkinTanning ProductsBain De Soleil
Mega Tan SPF 4 with Self Tanner 4oz Each

Bain De Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 with Self Tanner 4oz Each

by Bain De Soleil

Bain de Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 is a sunscreen with a self tanner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bain De Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 with Self Tanner 4oz Each!
Anna T.
Whitehall , PA
Bain De Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 with Self Tanner 4oz Each uploaded by Anna T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like how I can get a beautiful dark tan without the streaks or orange tones. Pros- great price Cons- the bottle is small. Overall the product does what it says it’s going to do! I would recommend it!
Lissa H.
Playa Vista, CA
My go to and have been my tanning staple for years. I usually love a deep good tan and this one is it for me, no questions asked! I buy this regularly and will be bummed out if they [email protected] this!!
Crystal H.
La Mesa, CA
Bain De Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 with Self Tanner 4oz Each uploaded by Crystal H.
Bain De Soleil Mega Tan SPF 4 with Self Tanner 4oz Each uploaded by Crystal H.
I wanted to fully love this self tanner!! But I just can’t stand the smell! It does provide a nice golden color, and the smell isn’t bad at first! But then, the smell just becomes really unpleasant! The smell went from a light tropical scent, to almost the smell of cut grass! It may just be me? Either way, I decided to discontinue using it! It is a white cream you rub in! It will cause streaks on your skin if not rubbed in well enough! It will also turn your hands orange if you do not use a glove and or wash your hands right away! Bain de Soleil Mega Tan Sunscreen With Self Tanner
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
Let’s start with the smell....amazing! This is an oldie but goodie. Hard to find. I get it when I can on amazon

Looking for your answer?