Baileys™ Seasonal Favorites White Russian Truffle Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer

by Baileys

How good is this?
Is this available during Christmas?
Start your review of Baileys™ Seasonal Favorites White Russian Truffle Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer!
Ephrata, PA
One of my husband's favorites! He usually likes it with just cream but when he's in a mood he likes it with this! He loves White Russians, and what better way to have a coffee than to have it taste almost EXACTLY like it, but without the alcohol! Don't want to get drunk first thing in the morning!! LOL he says it's really creamy and tastes great!
Riverbank, CA
Can you say heaven? I'm not sure what else to say about this except, if you are a fan of White Russians, you will be a fun of this! I would say that this doesn't compare, because Baileys is always best! I would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend!
Andover , KS
White Russians are my favorite. Like for real. So to be able to get this to mimic my favorite drink was an awesome treat. The flavor of course isn't exact but I'll definitely be repurchasing when available!
Sedalia, MO
I love this creamer and it's what I reach for for my coffee. It has a really good flavor and it's not too strong. Unlike some I have tried, I can taste it without putting a ton in. I buy this every time when it's in our stores. If you like a good creamer with good flavor and don't take a lot to make your coffee good, this is it
Forest city, NC
I dont think this really taste like a White Russian. I think there is something left out. Its not as clean tasting as I think it could be. I'm not impressed. I've tried several flavors of Bailey's but by far this is NOT one of my favorite.
Pensacola
Love it! I hate to say this but my cat loves it too! I left my glass on the counter and the rascal climbed up and drank half the glass while I was in the bathroom. So if you have cats roaming around keep an eye on your glass ;)
Sand Springs
Baileys White Russian Creamer has to be one of my all time favs.  Its fairly inexpensive for the amount of creamer you get and is about average to other creamers on the market.  While it may not be great for my health, its amazing for my taste buds.
great creamer when you want to spice afternoon cofffee brake. i bought at stop and shop and it was not expensive  at all. i didnt go for the healthy side.it was my first time consuming this product and it was an amazing expirience. i would recommend this creamer to the coffee drinker you would not regret it.
My favorite coffee creamer! I just wish it was available in more stores,on one place locally sells it, and it's even hard to get there. Definitely perks up my morning when I know I have this in the fridge!
Statesboro, GA
I enjoyed the flavor of this coffee creamer, the taste wasn't overpowering and the price wasn't bad either. I was surprised that the rest of the house liked it as well! Definitely bought again! Recommend it to my friends x