Baileys™ Creme Brulee Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Libby R.Baileys™ Creme Brulee Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Libby R.

BY BAILEYS #30 in Cream Cheese

Natural and artificial flavor. see more...

Raychael N.
Raychael N.
Springfield, MO
All time favorite creamer. It is a coffee and Creme brûlée lovers dream, and truly makes that morning cup of coffee a million times more enjoyable. The price is really reasonable considering it doesn't take much to add a lot of flavor to your coffee. You haven't had a creamer like this, it's absolutely worth a try, you won't want anything else after!
Halle C.
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
This stuff is amazing in coffee in the morning. I also use it occasionally if I'm baking a coffee cake, because it helps to make the cake really moist and gives it great texture. It honestly tastes the same to me as traditional Bailey's. I wish that the bottle it came in was a bit bigger, but otherwise I wouldn't change a thing!!!
Niko N.
Niko N.
Whiteriver, AZ
 Bailey's anything is great in coffee, alcoholic or not the taste is smooth, it's creamy very delicious I can't get enough of it I buy at one at Walmart not very expensive a great value I wouldn't use anything else I think everybody should  use Bailey's in there coffee or their Coco whatever you think you want it is.
TIFFANY R.
TIFFANY R.
I love all of the Baileys coffee creamers that are available but Irish cream is by far my favorites it has a bold Flavor and mixes well in either hot coffee or iced coffee you can always taste the Irish cream when you use the product and I absolutely recommend this to any of my coffee drinkers
D'Rsi T.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
I used to always joke that I wish I could start my day with a Bailey's and coffee - now there's a way without risking my job! This creamer is rich and delicious! It makes the coffee so creamy and tastes like dessert for breakfast! I am so excited my grocery store started selling it! Yumm!!
Jami D.
Jami D.
Long Beach, CA
As a Kahlua fan, I was slightly disappointed in the creamers. They aren't very tasty, as in, there isn't a lot of flavor. Very bland and a little milky,watery, for a creamer. Plus, the price is higher than most other creamers. I will stay away from this product in the future I think.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
So good!  I am always on the lookout for a delicious looking/sounding coffee creamer.  This did a good job of tasting like creme brulee.  I enjoyed it enough that I purchased another one to keep at work (and share...maybe).  I would definitely recommend it.  Now I need to go try more flavors.
Natalie O.
Natalie O.
Hancock
Love this flavor in my coffee! Nice and creamy but not too rich tasting, SuperValu has good prices for it. The flavor is amazing and I wish I could stock like this stuff! I've bought it many times and will buy it again! It's also good to have poured over your berries!
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
I love baileys it's great for sour amaretto s and many mixed drinks it is very affordable and I get it all the time. I will keep getting it as long as I mix drinks my local liquor store has it and so does specs I recommend it all the time and will continue to do so.
Alisha L.
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I love this creamer! I wish I could find it everywhere, but it's only at one local store! The taste is so smooth & so typical of Baileys that you almost think it has Baileys in it! It's usually a great regular price or on sale, so I try to stock up when I can.