Add a Photo

By BAILEYS
#49 in Cream Cheese
Natural and artificial flavor.
Niko N.
Niko N.
Albuquerque
June 28, 2017, 2:40 a.m.
Review for: Baileys™ Creme Brulee Non-Alcoholic Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle
 Bailey's anything is great in coffee, alcoholic or not the taste is smooth, it's creamy very delicious I can't get enough of it I buy at one at Walmart not very expensive a great value I wouldn't use anything else I think everybody should  use Bailey's in there coffee or their Coco whatever you think you want it is.
D'Rsi T.
D'Rsi T.
Thousand Plms, CA
June 28, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
I used to always joke that I wish I could start my day with a Bailey's and coffee - now there's a way without risking my job! This creamer is rich and delicious! It makes the coffee so creamy and tastes like dessert for breakfast! I am so excited my grocery store started selling it! Yumm!!
Janny F.
Janny F.
June 27, 2017, 10:54 a.m.
Is a really delicious drink. It is a sweet and non alcoholic punch, I like the thick and also once I tried it as filling in a donut, it was exquisite, the delight, I recommend it, although it is expensive is perfect for any meeting or coexistence with friends.
Cassidy C.
Cassidy C.
Rogersville, TN
June 20, 2017, 7:29 a.m.
When I have to head to work and can't slide the real Bailey's in my coffee, this is a nice alternative. I love the comfort of the flavor and the creaminess it gives my coffee without giving me a sugar rush
Monique F.
Monique F.
June 26, 2017, 11:10 a.m.
This is okay.  It doesn't taste quite enough like either Bailey's or creme brulee for me.  It is sweet enough to make a strong, burnt cup of work coffee bearable, but only just.  It has a weird aftertaste that is really hard to describe, almost sickly-sweet AND bitter.
Corina H.
Corina H.
Bremerton, WA
June 22, 2017, 8:38 a.m.
Was a bit skeptical of this but pleasantly surprised in the end. Good flavor and reasonable price. Good in coffee or alcoholic drinks.
Madalyn H.
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
June 22, 2017, 1:11 a.m.
Love using these creamers to make my morning coffee better than Starbucks. Great brand for a great price.
Aarthi S.
Aarthi S.
June 28, 2017, 8:55 p.m.
Not a big fan of Baileys. It's definitely an acquired taste, and I don't like the overwhelming sweetness of it.
Gwen O.
Gwen O.
Mc Donald, PA
June 27, 2017, 9:01 a.m.
I love putting Bailey's Coffee Creamer in my morning coffee. Gives me a hint of the Bailey's flavor without the alcohol!