BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Nicole M.
Flowery Branch, GA
So goo with coffee or hot chocolate. Also mixes great in a thin mint shot or butterscotch liquor.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
One of my holiday favorites to add to my hot coco to top the night off or for fun holiday drinks
Jessica O.
Dunbar, WV
Excellent taste and love the vanilla flavor!!! Makes a wonderful mixture and I highly recommend!
Stephanie M.
Love this stuff!! This is great is coffee, I even like it in warm milk with cinnamon, or chi tea.
Kelsey R.
This tastes perfect mixed with coffee. If I was in a coffee kind of mood I would add this in it.
West C.
Very good but I am not a huge fan of the flavor and the subtle undertones of the cinnamon coffee.
Samantha M.
Martins Ferry, OH
Great to mix with coffee and frozen drinks. Frozen cappuccinos are my favorite to make with this.
Maria R.
It taste so good. Smells good too. I love this, love how it feels on my mouth. My mom love it too
Andrea R.
Doral, FL
Omg ! Is a explosion of flavors.. perfect to enjoy with friends just with ice.. 100% recommended
Kaihla H.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this mixed in my coffee or hot coco in the winter! It’s very smooth and has a great Taste.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.