BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Sara M.
San Jose, CA
So delish to add to coffee for some fun! I have had this flavor and I have to say it's wonderful.
Amity S.
Etters, PA
Similar to Rum chata. (Which i love!) Great mixed with fireball whiskey or to drink on the rocks.
Kelsey R.
This tastes perfect mixed with coffee. If I was in a coffee kind of mood I would add this in it.
Stephanie M.
Love this stuff!! This is great is coffee, I even like it in warm milk with cinnamon, or chi tea.
Jessica O.
Dunbar, WV
Excellent taste and love the vanilla flavor!!! Makes a wonderful mixture and I highly recommend!
Corrie H.
King City , OR
I love anything with a spice flavor to it so of course this is a great drink! Delicious in coffee
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
One of my holiday favorites to add to my hot coco to top the night off or for fun holiday drinks
Jennifer Y.
Love this flavor of Baileys! I like to mix it with a little vanilla vodka, Kaluha and cream. Yum!
Victoria r.
Some people might fine this gross but personally I think it taste so good. And I'd buy it again.
Kaihla H.
Fort Wayne , IN
I love this mixed in my coffee or hot coco in the winter! It’s very smooth and has a great Taste.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.