BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Love, love, love this drink mix ! Definitely my go to when I do want to have to mix up my own drink.
Peyton C.
Battle Creek
This is one of my morning favorites. Mix this in with my coffee and I am bound to have a great day!
Keisha G.
Vinemont, AL
I love coffee, Bailey's, and cinnamon so what's not to LOVE about this? No, seriously, it's great.
Pamela A.
I didn't like this kind of Bailey's. Most of the others are wonderful. But this was a bit too sweet
Stephanie M.
This is perfect in every single way. I love the gentle cinnamon taste mixed with the sweet vanilla
Darrell H.
Pawtucket, RI
I love Bailey's and Kaluha together. They are a magnificent pair together. I will always love them.
Tatiana R.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely In love.. I actually love mixing this with my Sunday coffee for a perfect Sunday funday!
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
The taste is so fufilling! Especially when you mix a little cream with it. A party in your mouth !
Madison M.
Chattanooga, TN
These are good with strong milky based drinks, horchata, White Russians. Good in hot chocolate too.
Latoya J.
Baltimore , MD
This stuff is freaking amazing! So smooth and seriously taste like dessert! I purchased many times!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.