BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love this stuff!!! Perfect for more dessert type cocktails, which are great for almost any occasion!!
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Love, love, love this drink mix ! Definitely my go to when I do want to have to mix up my own drink.
Renee' R.
Levelland, TX
So deliciously good!!!! Add to coffee or hot chocolate and it’s a rich, creamy end to the perfect day
Adree R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Soooo good! I love this alone or with coffee. There is a lot of recipes you can follow that uses this
Tara S.
Russellville, TN
Great with Fireball Cinnamon Whisky!!! A lot of cinnamon but totally worth it if you like!
Taylor L.
I love using Baileys in coffee on cold days! It is also great on the rocks for an after dinner drink.
Haley T.
La Fayette, GA
The taste is amazing. So creamy and yummy. I'm not a huge fan of sweets and alcohol but this is good
Samantha H.
Algonquin, IL
This is really good in hot chocolate! It is something I will do a lot from now on. It is affordable.
Jolee B.
Spencerport, NY
This is perfect to add to a nice hot cup of coffee in the winter! Not too sweet and has great flavor.
Carrissa C.
Boston, MA
Smooth. Found this to be a really good when mixed with coffee. Would highly recommend for tailgates.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.