BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Sadie P.
This definitely tastes great around the holidays!! You can mix this with your coffee for a fun drink :-)
Tori D.
This stuff is really delicious! I'm not a big cinnamon fan but this is great in hot chocolate or coffee!!
Tiffany R.
St. Clair Shores
Its awesome in my coffee, add some baileys, then top it with whip cream and cinnamon on top. I love it.
Jennifer B.
Florham Park, NJ
Perfect for your favorite mudslide recipe. Gives a traditional mudslide a fun and tasty twist. Delish!
Lindsay B.
Sullivan, IN
I over all enjoy this product. It is usually easy to find, but I personally wasn't a fan of the taste.
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
Bailey's can do no wrong! All their flavors are amazing! So smooth and wonderful! Definitely recommend!
Faith B.
Webb City, MO
Cinnamon isn't overpowering. Better than you would expect. The vanilla vanilla makes the drink suddle.
Natalie L.
I love this in a White Russian! Omg thee best to get you on a good level!! Can't get enough of these!!
Donna K.
The taste was over all pretty good. I'm not a big fan of cinnamon but the vanilla evens out the taste.
Tiffany S.
Vancouver, WA
Great winter drink for the holidays with great flavor very festive for any occasion during the holidays
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.