BY BAILEYS #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Jasmin E.
Hercules , CA
This is absolutely perfect for making mudslides!! Taste is great and just add ice and blend and it's done!
Ginnie B.
Columbus
Coffee. Alcohol. I don't see how anything could go wrong with combining the two. Baileys never disappoints
Kim M.
Great for a spicy sweet coffee creamer. Would defiantly use again. Excited to share with family and friends
Megan H.
Not a huge fan I'm not big on Bailey's not big on creamy liquor maybe try in coffee or something idk though
Talyla R.
Redlands
If only alcohol wasn't bad for you, I'd drink this stuff daily! It's so delicious with milk and/or coffee.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
My favorite way to make coffee with a little kick! Very good for cold winter nights with someone special :)
Mercy F.
Seattle
Mix this drink with my coffe in the morning s amazing the smell, taste and flavor ia completely delicious
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
This is delicious. I love mixing it with my coffee in the morning or evening I use it instead of Creamer.
jaedin b.
this is great for making a vanilla mocha martini. I would reccomend this product to friends , no problem.
Dyasia W.
This stuff is okay, I only tried to because it was on sale. It takes good but I wouldn't continuously buy
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
What drink would you pair with this for delicious winter drink?
Samantha  R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
How many people serve this during the holiday festivities?
Breka J.
I have been wanting to try this. Is it really worth it???
Meagan H.